Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

@Kidades Sometimes the value you're looking for can be found in several locations... and most of those locations only read the value, but can't modify it. At other times, the value you are looking for may be different from the value displayed in the game.

It's likely those values you found are read-only. That's why nothing happens when you modify them, and the value you're looking for is different from what you see on your TV, that's why it didn't come up in your results.

Try doing the search using "unknown value" and switching between "changed value" and "unchanged value".

Or maybe it's not a float value or a 4 byte value. Maybe it's 2 bytes. You have to try all the options. Sometimes it takes me over an hour to try various combinations before I find the value I'm looking for.

But once you manage to find the section where the modifiable values are in the game, the search becomes easier because it is no longer necessary to do a complete search in all sections.

@Pretinaverse
I don't think the issue is not finding the correct value. I don't seem to be able to write memory at all, at any address when this game is loaded. I don't recall any other game behaving like that.

Maybe it has to do something with the fact that this game is a much newer release and not meant to run on 5.05

@Pretinaverse at first i thought i was doing something wrong because your cheat file didnt load but then it did. AND IT WORKS! that is awesome. thank you so much. Are you able to do one for health? if it is too hard it is not necessary. just spam special and you cant die lol.

any luck on Deception IV?

my son will be so happy when he finds out you made this code.

@Kidades Maybe you're right and the problem is that it's not supposed to work in the 5.05 firmware. Mmm... maybe i will try and see when i have time.

@d0ct0rd00m Great. Health is a little tricky because i don't know how much health it have. If the kaiju recovered some health or lose some. But as you said, if you spam the special against other kaiju, you can't die. And normal human weapons are not going to kill you.

I'm in the first stages of Deception IV and I don't even know where the money is used yet. I'm going to play a little further in the game before trying to hack it.

@Pretinaverse In deception IV money is Warl. You have to finish the first mission of story mode before you earn any. There are many things to mod in deception IV.

Health (there are different characters you can play so I don't know if the values will be different)(also you can gain life during missions by stepping on healing stones)

Warl (used to unbind traps and skills)

Experience (Elaborate, Sadistic, Humiliating. Used to unlock traps)

Trap Combo (how many different traps you use in a row. can help generate more ARK)

Ark Multiplier (a multiplier from all the traps you used in a single combo.)

Ark (a score based on Ark multiplier and damage done to opponent during a single combo)

Trap Charge Time (how long it takes a trap to become ready to use)

These are probably the most important codes because there are missions and such where you need to earn a certain amount of ark or a specific combo length.

Edit: I stated before my version of Deception IV was 1.00 but I was wrong. It is v1.02. I just went into the game and saw it on my main title screen.

@d0ct0rd00m Can you try this and see if it work?

Game: Deception IV [CUSA02822] Ver.1.02
PS4Cheater 1.4.7
  • Health (If you load the code outside battle, you're going to get a "sectioni wrong" error, but the code works fine once you enter a battle)
  • Warl
  • Elaborate Exp
  • Sadistic Exp
  • Humiliating Exp
  • Battle Ark (Couldn't find multiplier. This only change the accumulated ark in the actual battle)
Download .cht file: [CUSA02822] Deception IV.cht (508 Bytes)

@Pretinaverse I tried the cheats in story mode and quest mode and they worked! I am not sure it is really needed but were you able to find the Trap Combo?

Either way this is great and I thank you for them. I have the game for the PS3 but now I can play it on the PS4. Thank you :D

@Pretinaverse been playing it all day non-stop thank you. what did you do to get the warl? i tried and failed but if i could learn a little about what you did maybe i can figure it out and then possible start trying to find codes myself.

@d0ct0rd00m I didn't do anything weird. I went to unlock some skills. I did an exact 4-byte search of the warl I had. I spent warl and searched for the new amount, and repeated until I found the modifiable value. I don't know why the search didn't work for you. Maybe you have an outdated version of ps4cheater or jkpatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back