Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 25, 2023 at 10:08 AM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4Scene developer @codemasterv on Github aka @mogicodemasterv on the forums recently released a PS4Dumper application to dump PS4 game files (including base games, game patches and loaded DLC) from a PlayStation 4 console in Windows. 🎮

Download: Release.7z (1010 KB - includes PS4Dumper.exe) / PS4Dumper-master.zip / GIT / Codemasterv's Ko-fi Page :coffee:

Spoiler: Depreciated

This comes following previous homebrew applications in the PlayStation 4 Scene including PKGRipper, PS4 FPKG Maker GUI, PS4 AIO Batch File Script, PS4 Tools: Context Menu and a PS4 PKG DLC Region: Batch Script as well as @codemasterv's (aka @mogicodemasterv's) Adding Custom Songs to Audica PSVR Tutorial and PPSA PS4 DLC Unlocker: PSDLC 2.1 Mogi PPSA Version GUI with further details from the README.md below: PS4Dumper

Dump your games from your PS4 in Windows

Simple readme for test release

Download the Zip

Extract

Start goldenhen and FTP on your PS4

Start your game

Enter in your IP and Port information your PS4 gave you

Click Download.

:idea: As always, be sure to share your dumped files with the PS4Scene via the PS4 Fake PKG (FPKG) Sharing Guide. (y)
PS4Dumper Dump PS4 Games from PlayStation 4 Console in Windows.png

Comments

Wanted to add,

You can add any payload you want by putting it in the bin folder. Select your bin from the dropdown. Check send payload to send the payload of your choice. I included the latest golden hen and other 9.0 payloads.

If using a custom non golden hen server that uses port 1337, the program will send the decrypt message to the ps4 to be able to dump the decrypted npbind, nptitle, eboot.bin, prx and sprx.

@spotanjo3 goldenhen has a server built in. just go to the golden hen settings and turn it on.

It uses port 2121

Why wouldn't this app, or any other dumper for that matter not be able to see a game's DLC? I tried dumping Valkyria Chronicles 4 and some DLC I have for it, and it could only dump the base game. And when I did, it came out 20 GBs larger than the original PKG (and the FPKG).

@Shywong thats because I have not added in dlc dumping yet. I have a final coming up and I had to shift focus for a while. This linux C programming course is a little rough but contains relevant information on memory access that is useful to building this tool.

Also on want to say since 6.xx + DLC will only show in the sandbox if it is actively being used. Meaning in order to dump the dlc you need to be using it in game to get it to load the decrypted data in the sandbox to dump.

Great work!,

Question, when you insert a physical game in your ps4, do you have any risk of an autoupdate process just after inserting the disk on the console?, is it possible the game could run automatically the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back