Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4HEN v2.1.3, the PS4HEN v2.1.4 Fork, ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84g, the PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu v6 updates and PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support by GiantPluto, today PlayStation scene developers @Joonie (Joonie86) and SiSTR0 made available a PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port for PS4JB 6.72 users that includes the following features listed below: šŸ˜

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_6.72_v2.1.3_SiSTRo.7z / GIT / Live Demo Page via @zecoxao / 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN.rar (7.2 MB - Live Demo Page v5) / PS4JB 6.72 Github Fork with HEN via Peeter / PS4 HEN 2.1.3 with Joonie86's PR (ESP8266XploitHost Folder) by c0d3m4st4 / PS4HEN 2.1.3 Port to 6.02 Firmware / hen_2.1.3b.bin (fixes blank trophy date issue) via leeful74 / 5.05 HEN 9.00 Spoofer / ps4-hen-vtx.bin (8.91 KB - Hen 2.1.3 +VR spoof 9.99) via Cedsaill2

And from the README.md: PS4HEN v2.1.3

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Format 7.xx Support
  • FW Version Spoof to 7.02 (5.05) / 7.51 (6.72)
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
:idea: Note: For those curious about the included PS4HEN 7.51 FW Version Spoof, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful previously shared a few detailed explanations on it located HERE and HERE. :tup:

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port via Joonie86 SiSTR0.jpg

Comments

guys i got 4 ps4 with 6.72 with an error ce-30391-6
already replaced internal battery keeps asking me to update

is there a fix for this ? many thanks

@Joe Miller My rest mode didn't work right either but now it does. Make sure to go into Settings > Power Save Settings > Set Features Available in Rest Mode> Select the checkbox to allow your PS4 system to enter rest mode without closing any applications. I think USB should be set to 3hrs but not sure.

So just as a thought everything was OK... I am now seeing a white triangle with a black exclamation mark on games in the library, Previously installed on the PS4 prior to me Updating to 6.7.2.. They all worked fine on the Extended storage earlier.

What I did to fix it was to unplug the PSU Lead plug from the back of the PS4 and then let it rebuilt , Took around 10 minutes to load all up and then did it's stuff on the extended storage and now everything is back running Sweet... Now not really sure how it happened? Definitely NO KP.

I had installed a shed load onto it though over the course of few hours) ... But I think I got lucky this time... as it rebuilt my database and alls well this time... I need to know what the best way to backup the database... now on 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN ?

is it just as simple as using the DB Backup functions on this version... Just in case this happens again ? I need a fail-safe of a backup to restore it back to the PS4 just in case next time it fails to restore everything as good again working.

Any help or tips would be very helpful Guys.

Thank you all for your time and help.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back