Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 4, 2023 at 8:22 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Merge_FPKG_PS5 v1.0 release and PS22PS4-GUI Beta 7.0 update adding PS5 support with help from @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) on Twitter comes a PS4PKG-Compiler application by Nazky via Twitter which is a simple tool to compile Windows directories / folders to Fake Packages (FPKGs) for use with Jailbroken PS4 consoles in the PlayStation 4 Scene or Hacked PS5 consoles in the PlayStation 5 Scene using the 4.03 PS5 HEN PS4 FPKG Enabler, 4.50 PS5 HEN PS4 FPKG Enabler or 4.51 PS5 HEN PS4 FPKG Enabler payloads. šŸ˜€

Download: PS4PKG-Compiler.exe (3.73 MB) / GIT / NazkyYT's Ko-fi Page <3

This comes following PS4Dumper to Dump PS4 Games from PlayStation 4 in Windows, and from the README.md: PS4PKG-Compiler

A very very very simple tool to compile folder to fake PS4/PS5 PKG
PS4PKG-Compiler to Make FPKGs for PS4 and PS5 by Nazky.png

Comments

Doesn't work, I only see Compile PKG button I can't choose PKG-Compiler in tabs because there is no tabs on Windows 10 with Github version 0.0.1 PS4PKG-Compiler.exe

ps4pkg.png

@thepredatorius noticed if I run as Admin drag drop does not work, running out of Admin it allows drag drop then getting folder not found error when clicking Compile PKG

Edit: Apologies.. Might help if I learn to read. Dragging folder not .pkg file it allows to click compile. Then getting this:
Code:
\Downloads\EP2034-CUSA03952 00-NOMANSSKYHG00001-A0445-V0100 1\sce_sys\param.sfo does not exist.
[Error] Format of the project file is not valid. (unexpected header)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back