Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 21, 2020 at 12:48 AM       9,527       45            
Inspired by PS4 PKG Integrity Checker from @MagicSeb, today PlayStation 4 developer @unknownqx shared a PC application he calls PS4PKGVerifier 1.0 followed by v1.1 and PS4PKGVerifier 1.2 that can be used to verify PS4 PKG integrity on multiple files with an improved GUI. šŸ˜ƒ

Download: PS4PKGVerifier_1.2.zip

Spoiler: Depreciated

He initially made it for his own use and then decided, to quote: "Maybe someone will be interested in using it" so those who'd like to can check it out and share feedback below! :tup:

šŸ”„ Finally, those who haven't done so yet may want to become a Verified Member to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs including 6.72 PS4JB to 5.05 PS4JB game backports, patches and updates we're unable to post on public forums.
PS4PKGVerifier 1.0 GUI App to Verify PS4 PKG Integrity by Unknownqx.jpg

Comments

crovv

Contributor
Verified
Some pkgs can be installed without problems, but you would got corrupt files if you try to extract files out of them. These corrupt files could be the result of a bad dump or a faulty packing process. Will this app detect such problems?

Baku86

Contributor
Verified
@unknownqx
Is "pfs image digest mismatch" error on DLC integrity checking critical? Could you please make option to check/uncheck all pkgs on the list or select highlighted files at once?

It's hard to do it one by one when you got 100 files and want to check only 50. Option to abort process instead of process termination would also be useful.

Recent Articles
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack (EU / US) PS4 FPKG Mods by GrimDoe
Since my previous Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod Demo and Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 RTM Trainer, here's a Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack from me (GrimDoe on Twitter) alongside some new...
PS4 Debug Watch App Port for 6.72 Firmware via Withmetta
Based on the Debug Watch utility by jogolden (Twitter) and the PS4Debug 6.72 Fork by GiantPluto (Twitter), recently I (aka withmetta) recompiled PS4 Debug Watch and got it working on PlayStation 4...
PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script for System Controller Files by SocraticBliss
Following the PS4 SysGlitch Tool and SysCon Glitching Pinout and his PS4 Unfself Tool, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss is back with a PS4 Syscon Loader via Twitter tested with the IDA...
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...