Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Nov 7, 2018 at 9:41 PM       35,691       97            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after the release of PS4Reaper earlier today, here is the PS4REAPER Multitrainer!

Download: PS4Reaper MultiTrainer Beta v2.zip (22.1 MB) / PS4Reaper MultiTrainer Beta v2.zip (Mirror) / Latest Version

What is it ?

A trainer loader addition for PS4 Reaper: it load trainer made by PS4Reaper and shared by the community.

What make this trainer loader unique ?
  • Any trainer made by PS4Reaper can handle inventor management
  • This tool can work online or offline (trainer can be freely shared)
  • Any who use PS4Reaper can share cheats
  • An original like the UI :p
How can I share my own work with the community ?

Join our PS4 Reaper Discord or drop them in this post.

If you are lazy just watch this video:

PS4Reaper MultiTrainer
Update V1.0.0.1 Changelog:
  • Autoupdate feature
  • New Splash screen UI
  • Support local trainer loading
  • Support downloading trainer from the server
  • Fix some minor bug
Spoiler: Legacy Versions

PS4Reaper Multitrainer PS4 Community Cheat Loader by Shiningami.jpg

Comments

Status

vishay

Contributor
Verified
The server is still not working, and updating database is not possible at the moment.

vishay

Contributor
Verified
I am using wifi and mobile data, I still get searched unreachable.
Previously it was working perfectly, since December it's not working anymore.

BlericCleast

The Hunter Killer
Contributor
Verified
When I visit the site there is nothing to download. I just get a message stating "Sorry, no trainers were found." How do I download the latest version?

Status
Recent Articles
Lapy's River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game by Lapy05575948
Following the River Raid PS4 PKG Preview and his recent Easy PKG Extractor, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy released a River Raid 1.0 PS4 PKG today on Twitter for those with a Jailbroken...
Resident Evil 3 Arrives with New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Next week on April 3rd Resident Evil 3 arrives with the new PS4 video game releases where Jill Valentine witnesses the atrocities Umbrella performed in Raccoon City and as a result they unleash...
Random Content ID (CID) Generator for PS4 PKG Files by Backporter
Since his DDS Converter for PS4 Themes PlayStation 4 developer @Backporter returns this weekend via Twitter with a Random Content ID (CID) Generator that will generate a random Content ID for PS4...
Sony Announces End of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Partial Message Service
Proceeding their PS3 End of Production a few years back, Sony of Japan announced the end of PlayStation 3's partial message service as of June 30, 2020. ☠ This means message functions between...