Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 14, 2024 at 5:33 PM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer @sinajet in the PS5 Scene released via Twitter PS5 Game Info which is a PlayStation 5 Game Information Viewer application that displays details about the contents of PS5 Game Dumps for further examination. 🧐

Download: PS5_Game_Info.exe V0.94B / GIT

Here's more about the PS5 Game Info homebrew application from the README.md: PS5-Game-Info

ENGLISH Description

This program can show you the info of dumped PS5 games.

Features
  • Read param.jason File and display it on table (maybe **NOT ALL** Games, It must be tested)
  • Detect whether the eboot.bin is fake or not (It just checks the eboot.bin file not others)
  • Get the size of the game folder (It's HARD TO READ From Properties)
Note 1: It can't show you the PKG files. Neither PS4/5 PKG, Only dump files of PS5 games (not PS4)

Note 2: THIS APP IS ON TEST So if find Any Bugs, mention me on X (Twitter)

Usage:

You Must Select the Game Folder Path, The path of the game folder is actually the path where you see the eboot.bin file

You have four ways to choose the game folder path:
  1. Select Folder Icon on App, select game folder.
  2. Copy Game Folder Path, Paste on empty field, Then Press ENTER
  3. Open File menu on app, choose "Open Game Folder" Then select game folder
  4. Go To Game folder (must in eboot.bin path), Right Click on a file (like eboot.bin or eboot.bin.esbak or contentids.json) select "Open with", then Open the File with PS5 Game Info
Note 3: If you choose the 4th, Don't remove or move exe file.

Download EXE files from HERE.

You can use my codes everywhere, but dont forget to mention me ;)

Also, if you don't trust my exe file, you have my code. Get your exe output.

This App made by Qt Designer and PYQT6.

References
Thanks To
  • AmizRm - For Fix Showing Folder Icon Bug, and sort the image files
  • BedroZen - For Sending Param.json Files to me for Testing, now I'm sure app works on many games
PS5 Game Info PlayStation 5 Game Information Viewer by Sinajet.png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back