Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 30, 2018 at 12:10 AM       35      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development, recent PS4 Game Saves with FPKG's Guide and his LibHB PS4 Homebrewing Library PlayStation 4 developer @cfwprophet made available PSFSKKey which is a PS4 SaveGame Decryption Tool for developers that is only missing the SAMU (Secure Asset Management Unit) PFS keys. :ninja:

Download: PSFSKKey-master.zip / GIT

From the ReadMe.md, to quote: PSFSKKey

A Tool to decrypt your save games. Right now just the SAMU PFS keys are missing. Code is already added. So when either, the Keys are released or some one which have, add them, then we have a working tool already.

For encryption aka signing, reverse the steps. Get SD master keys from ps4 devwiki or use SaveDataMasterKeyDumper_v2_505.pkg (Mirror) to dump them your self from your console. Put keys into same directory then this tool run.

Usage:
Code:
PSFSKKey.exe SaveDataPFSSKKey.bin SaveData
Credits:

Anonymous Dev

-Have Fun-

PSFSKKey PS4 SaveGame Decryption Tool by CFWProphet.jpg

Comments

@Peppins yes save mounter dump the save file. when you load the game and the save data on the ps4 the files get decrypted/encrypted in the system memory.

i dont know much about it but you need to open it with hex editor is not a text file. you can get save wizard max. 60$ i really hope it gets cheaper.

I'm quite new to this. I have followed everything but now I'm on the part where the tool gives me the PSF Key. It says "Your PSF Key is: (Key here)".

What exactly do I do with the key to now decrypt the save? If anyone else also had the answer and can help me out, that would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back