Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 3, 2015 at 3:03 AM       81      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a to-do list that we'll update periodically as stuff gets done! ;)
  • Replace the current temp default avatars / site logo with nicer ones
  • Improve colors (UserNames in some areas) and add flat themed / updated style
  • Add Cufon, FontAwesome or Google WebFonts typography
  • Add login integration for Facebook, Twitter and Google users
  • Add Affiliates, a Tag Cloud and Categories to the right margin sideblocks
  • Add support for Disqus and Facebook to comment directly on articles
  • Add anti-leech script to prevent hotlinking of pictures and save bandwidth
  • Add more smilies, of these we have 12 31 96 at the moment = booo!!!
  • Add a realtime chatbox such as TaigaChat Pro or a similar add-on
  • Transition from HTTP to HTTPS (SSL) for better security
  • Fix anything reported as broken, and break what's working in the process lol
  • Add user suggestions from below
We'll Sticky this thread for awhile and see where it leads us :)

PS: Ignore the video above, it's just a responsive embed test example with the lame annotations stripped :p

PSXHAX To-Do  Feature Request List.jpg

Comments

My thought was to have a separate forum later as and when we have at least 10 game reviews posted. This way the forum would not look empty. However your thoughts are fine too more or less similar to point no. 1 I had mentioned.

Thanks for the suggestion @MrV1rus :)

I haven't dabbled in SSL myself much, but if you know of a decent free one I'd be interested in looking into it.

I've heard of letsencrypt.org although I don't know if that is a decent one or how easy it is to get setup. Any advice/tips would be GREAT! ;)

I haven't dabbled in SSL myself much, but if you know of a decent free one I'd be interested in looking into it.

I've heard of letsencrypt.org although I don't know if that is a decent one or how easy it is to get setup. Any advice/tips would be GREAT! ;)
I know a site that gives free ssl Out but when you install it you have to force https via htaccess

Heres the site :) Spoiler: SSL

Hmm.. I checked in the taigaChat options but don't see such a setting.. is it elsewhere or would we need the Pro taigaChat to use https?

Added more of the stock Xenforo smilies today, new ones are:

:barefoot: :cautious: :censored: :cry: :love: :LOL: :notworthy: :ROFLMAO: :sick: :sleep: :sneaky: (y) (n) :unsure: :whistle: :X3: :coffee: :giggle:

And here are the rest, these aren't even enabled in Xenforo's site but are in their sprite sheet as easter eggs or whatever:

:geek: :ninja: :poop: :alien: :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back