Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Since my PSXLink App to download PS4 Game Update PKGs and Firmware directly from $ony's servers comes this simple PSXTransfer App based on PSX Download Helper by KOPElan (PSX DH Guide) with 3 differences:
  1. This program is for Windows, Linux, Mac
  2. Auto Find Data Without Need to Add every Game Folder (in PSXDownloadHelper you must add only one folder for transfer data not multiple)
  3. Single Log for Every Link
If you you want use this program for personal use you can use it for free (source or compiled program), but if you want to use it as a commerce (earn money from using or sell this program, specially if you live in iran) you don't have permission for that unless you pay the developer.

Download: PSXTransfer.06.zip (23.81 MB - Includes PSXTransfer.exe - Linux / Mac / Windows x86 and x64) / Github (Password: Rasoulia)

Spoiler: Depreciated

Screenshot:
PSXTransfer App Transfer Data from PC to PS4  PS5 Consoles by Rasoulia.jpg

Comments

@elco1993 thanks for feedback

New Version:

1. Fix bug that cause program stop when updating database.
2. Fully redesign and add light, dark, midnight theme.

Download:
  • PSXTransfer.05.zip (23.81 MB - Includes PSXTransfer.exe - Linux / Mac / Windows x86 and x64) / Github (Password: Rasoulia)

Hi, with PSXTransfer can't find my pkg files, located in my jdownloader folder... tried to move pkg games files into idm downloader folder too, it still cant find them :(

please add the local path manually... with PSX Download Helper, I can transfer games to the playstation.. take about 70 minutes for the 47gb.. :cautious:

Back