Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 6, 2019 at 12:05 AM       111      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their recent X-Project Updates, at the request of sdragon001 PlayStation 4 developers @DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii - Twitter) and @Leeful (Twitter) made available Pure HEN which is a child friendly, safe and easy to use super lightweight PS4 5.05 HEN loader.

Download: PURE_HEN_1.3_zip (8.07 MB) / PURE HEN 1.4.zip (7.7 MB - Unofficial Port Edited with PS4HEN 2.1.2) / PURE HEN 1.5.zip (7.7 MB - Unofficial Port Edited with PS4HEN 2.1.3)

Spoiler: Depreciated

According to the Tweets below, Pure Homebrew ENabler is essentially a one-shot PS4 HEN 1.8 + VR (spoof for VR headset) exploit loader that automatically caches! :love:

Kid version Hen 1.8 Vr autopay load via UnknownGamer

From the PureHEN video's description: Kid friendly version of an auto detect FW. Boot console, auto loads kids account, navigate to www. Auto loads hen 1.8 vr payload, caches. Plain simple, easy. No messy selecting or navigating through menus to launch HEN, kid proof, no hassle.

Credit: KiiWii (DefaultDNB)

This amazing individual took an idea and made a simple easy to use for kids and the none technically inclined, you can leave your house go to work and its ok for the kids to turn on and play. Safe and easy.

Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader by DefaultDNB (KiiWii) and Leeful.jpg

Comments

@DEFAULTDNB
i have a few questions. i have my daughter i believe is a child account and my girlfriend that im pretty sure isnt. what if i change girlfriends to child as well, will that confuse this auto exploit?

in the past i have noticed that the browser exploit (not user manual) is profile specific, so i could in theory still use retrogamer's or Al's azifs exploit on my profile correct?

my profile is online as i have update blocker installed and i like to cheat for values and need to be connected (for the most part) but when im done i go offline (knowing that daughter and girlfriend are up next). is there a difference between child and not child if offline?

since its cached it will overwrite the cache i have on profile? or is the cache profile specific as well? VR hen is no different except the fact that VR can be loaded as well correct?
i had a few more but forgot.

thanX in advance!

Why didn't you just post a new index.html that is linked to the exploit? Or, set your homepage in the browser to the url of the exploit? Or set a bookmark? Maybe this should of been tutorial?

It is sort of shady releasing this as anything but a rework of Al's thing. But props on trying to make it friendlier for kids.

@bablest it’s nothing to do with AlAzifs work. It couldn’t be further:

It’s xVortex hen, modded by Zecoxao for flatz patches, then modded by stooged for VR spoof.

All this code is freely available to everyone. I also included the manifest and the self host server for those who don’t have the right tools, or don’t like xampp like me :p

@barelynotlegal I will find out for you, I don’t know what a child account is, I assume it limits games that can be played by age rating, so browser might not be affected... also I don’t have a second profile, so I can’t say for sure, but if you cached it in browser and its only available in one profile: you got your answer :)

VR is just simply a spoof to trick the headset hardware into working if it’s been updated.

@PakoNiko16 you can do this with any payload. Just swap the “var payload =[];” array with any other payload.

Use bin2js to convert any bin payload.

Edit: as for autoclosing the browser, I’m looking into ways. It can’t be done from the WebKit, it would have to be a payload or syscall.

Thanks but.. so it comes can anybody play it in 5.0.5 Red dead 2 or Evil 2 Remake ...with this Hen 1.8

Explain me more please I'm not 5.0.5 I'm in 6.0.0 and wait....

@Hamid007008 the highest kernel exploit we have is for 5.05 (also works on 5.07), so this HEN will not work on 5.5X-6.20.

You cannot play higher games on lower firmware due to dev kit requirements.

When will they learn lol. I mess around tomorrow. Is there a way to make profile specific? Just curious by like I said I’ll test a few things and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back