Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his last guide, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE let us know on Twitter that he's posted a new video tutorial on his YouTube Channel covering How to Run Fake / Custom Package (PKG) Files from USB / HDD on jailbroken PS4 4.05 and 4.55 consoles. :cool:

Here's a summary from the video's description, to quote: How to run custom/fake package files such as PS4 backup games, homebrew apps and PS2 games on a 4.55 PS4.

This video also covers how to run the package files from a USB device instead of the internal hard drive.

Download Links:
Running Fake  Custom Package (PKG) Files from USB  HDD Guide.jpg

Comments

Thanks very much. Works great!

One thing which is not working correctly: I put all my games onto the external hdd, but if I pause playing a game for appr. 2 mins my external hdd goes in sleeping mode and the game crashes. Do you guys have an idea how to fix this, letting the ext. drive go to sleeping mode?

hey...
I'm having problem when i start the game, it give me an error CE-34706-0.
the games was working before with no problems, I did everything like the video.

any help?

I did this earlier and figured I might share my results. I installed +75gigs of pkgs and had 129GB space available left before doing the installs. I noted I was at 123, something before launching any of the games but atm I'm at 122,2GB. Still a vast improvement over the amount required without this method ^.^

Total side note: I like that moddedwarfare sticks to the same method in every video, while I'm also using an alternative method (Al-Azif) instead. I figure it makes it easier for "basic users", or more approachable if you will - And in any case, with the method being used it should be a sure fire way to make it work for everyone since there's only one thing to deploy at a time.

In case it doesn't work he's usually pretty quick to help - I myself had help on youtube once, and maybe by luck he replied within 30min :D

Anywho none of that gibber matters.

Thanks a lot stooged for the bin, and modded for the video ^.^

PLS help, I am on 5.05 hacked PS4 and games works without problems, now I bought external USB HDD, format it in PS4 and move some games from internal PS4 memory to external HDD. Now that games want work, when I move them back to internal PS4 memory they work.

I really dont know whats a problem, pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back