Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 6, 2017 at 4:29 AM       18,653       42            
Many may remember the excellent voice guide by @MODDEDWARFARE on getting free PS4 1.76 trial / demo games, well today he kicked things up a notch with a follow-up video tutorial on his YouTube Channel for running free full games for jailbroken PS4 console owners. <3

He clarifies this comparison (using a disc-based donor / launcher instead of the Playroom trial) in the first few minutes of the video below, and from the video's caption to quote: How to Run Free Full Games on a 1.76 PS4

How to fully run free/backup copied games on a 1.76 PS4 without the game disc.

PSXHAX game download posts:
Download Links:
Running Free FULL Games on a 1.76 PS4 Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

Donely

Console Games Service
Contributor
Verified
Are enough people who have kept the console at 1.76, or you can find to buy PS4, that have 1.76 but the price is expensive. To the downgrade, there is a long way to go.....

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
While it's a possibility, hopefully by then an even less convoluted method or homebrew app to launch backups from the PS4 UI will be available. :geek:

Vituz85

Contributor
Verified
Someone could explain me how to compile the payload for the last of us by myself? the only disc game I currently own :p

Or is there any source code for the released payloads I can have a look at?

Recent Articles
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...
RemotePlayPrototype: PS4 Remote Play Protocol Tool by Grill2010
Since his previous PSJoy Project for PC / Android devices and following the Chiaki free and open source PS4 Remote Play Client release from thestr4ng3r, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @grill2010...
PS5 Backward Compatibility May Not Support All PS4 Game Titles Yet
Previously we saw initial reports that PS5 backward compatibility with PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSX titles may be in development, followed by specifically PS4 Game Support on PlayStation 5 with...