Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many may remember the excellent voice guide by @MODDEDWARFARE on getting free PS4 1.76 trial / demo games, well today he kicked things up a notch with a follow-up video tutorial on his YouTube Channel for running free full games for jailbroken PS4 console owners. <3

He clarifies this comparison (using a disc-based donor / launcher instead of the Playroom trial) in the first few minutes of the video below, and from the video's caption to quote: How to Run Free Full Games on a 1.76 PS4

How to fully run free/backup copied games on a 1.76 PS4 without the game disc.

PSXHAX game download posts:
Download Links:
Running Free FULL Games on a 1.76 PS4 Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

Sorry for those who will not understand .. I also have a hard time understanding your posts. Is there a tutorial that explains from beginning to end what to do exactly?

Since yesterday I try to activate internet (Enabling PS4 1.76 Internet Browser Without Signing Into PSN Guide) with the PS4 Webkit PLAYGROUND via URL 89.108.88.221, but this one no longer works !!!

so I enter the address manually "cturt.github.io" and ps4upload.bat but each time my console crashes and goes out !! I do not know what to do ... If someone can help me? Thank you

when need more info on save games after this method case :

1- what if you played Far Cry and saved your progress if i played after it GTA or another backup will it over write the save files of far cry ?
2- what if i played original game disc game will it write over the save file of the backup game ?

thanks for the whole video tutorial and making the world easier to noobs like me out there :)

Personally I followed this tutorial for activation

I had to start again because the "EXECUTION CODE" did not work the first time.

when need more info on save games after this method case :

1- what if you played Far Cry and saved your progress if i played after it GTA or another backup will it over write the save files of far cry ?
2- what if i played original game disc game will it write over the save file of the backup game ?

thanks for the whole video tutorial and making the world easier to noobs like me out there :)
any knows the answer guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back