Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 23, 2019 at 2:04 AM       5,297       23            
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following:

This is not the game that I have planned to do, this is just a test to see how this "invention" works. It is not perfect but I know it can be improved. Thank you very much DefaultDNB for your immense help.

Download: Shoot Test PS4 - Lapy.zip (79.09 MB) / Shoot_Test_PS4_-_Lapy.zip (Mirror) / Pkg-Shoot_Test_PS4_Pkg.rar (Mirror #2) / Shoot Test 1.01 PS4 - Lapy.rar (80.2 MB)

Please leave your impressions in the comments. šŸ„

Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...
PlayStation Store Kicks Off 2020 with PSN Games Under $20 at PS Store
The first PlayStation Store flash sale of 2020 is here and Sony is kicking things off with a two-week long PSN Games Under $20 promotion featuring discounts of up to 50% select titles including...
PS4 BCP Method Backporting PlayStation 4 PKGs Outline & PKGEditor Updates
Lately there's been a surge of PS4 Game PKG's normally requiring higher Firmware that PlayStation 4 scene developers have been able to 'backport' to work on lower Firmware including Jailbroken PS4...