Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 23, 2019 at 2:04 AM       23      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following:

This is not the game that I have planned to do, this is just a test to see how this "invention" works. It is not perfect but I know it can be improved. Thank you very much DefaultDNB for your immense help.

Download: Shoot Test PS4 - Lapy.zip (79.09 MB) / Shoot_Test_PS4_-_Lapy.zip (Mirror) / Pkg-Shoot_Test_PS4_Pkg.rar (Mirror #2) / Shoot Test 1.01 PS4 - Lapy.rar (80.2 MB)

Please leave your impressions in the comments. 🐥

Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

bullsh!t. You dont give people 6.20 hack or atleast, downgraded version of the games for 5.05 instead you give them this horsecrap!

What do you wanna prove? That ps4 scene isn't dead? Guess what? Ps4 scene is dead by you idiot so called hackers.

It doesnt mean my ball if you wanna release a hack or not. Ive updated my ps4 and im enjoying new games right now. Those who are waiting for yours or anyone else's hack are bunch of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back