Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 23, 2019 at 2:04 AM       5,771       23            
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following:

This is not the game that I have planned to do, this is just a test to see how this "invention" works. It is not perfect but I know it can be improved. Thank you very much DefaultDNB for your immense help.

Download: Shoot Test PS4 - Lapy.zip (79.09 MB) / Shoot_Test_PS4_-_Lapy.zip (Mirror) / Pkg-Shoot_Test_PS4_Pkg.rar (Mirror #2) / Shoot Test 1.01 PS4 - Lapy.rar (80.2 MB)

Please leave your impressions in the comments. 🐥

Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Mrxo

Contributor
bullsh!t. You dont give people 6.20 hack or atleast, downgraded version of the games for 5.05 instead you give them this horsecrap!

What do you wanna prove? That ps4 scene isn't dead? Guess what? Ps4 scene is dead by you idiot so called hackers.

It doesnt mean my ball if you wanna release a hack or not. Ive updated my ps4 and im enjoying new games right now. Those who are waiting for yours or anyone else's hack are bunch of idiots.

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️
Recent Articles
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...
PlayStation 5 Unveiling Next Thursday, Limited Backwards Compatibility?!
Although not likely to be as next-gen as this PS5 Concept Video for the DualSense PS5 Controller, today Sony finally announced their next-generation PlayStation 5 console unveiling will take place...
PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github Fork with Save Data Mounting by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following the PS4 HEN 2.1.3 updates, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme shared a PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github fork (from SiSTR0's repository, also forked from xvortex) via Twitter that...
PS4 ROP 8CC: Return-Oriented Programming Port by Sleirsgoevy for 6.51 WebKit Exploit
We've seen PS3 Browser ROP Exploitation, a PS4 ROP Tool, a PS4 ROP / SPRX / ELF File Archive, PS4 ROP Gadgets, a PS4 ROP Kernel Dumper and following his Blu-Play DOOM I Port PlayStation 4 scene...