Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter TheScorp       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScorp

Contributor
Simple Method for having some fun with your PS4:

(I don't know if this can get you banned, so I suggest you make a new offline account...)

#1 - Download and familiarize yourself with Al-Azif Local & Remote shell.
#2 - Install Al-Azif latest version to a easy to access folder tree on your laptop
#3 - Familiarize yourself with the exploit-host folder tree itself(find payload and just learn it)
#4 - Run start.py from your laptop and setup your PS4 DNS host to the ip start.py gives you
#5 - Open offline PS4 user and go to Settings/User Guide and open
#6 - Cache by clicking Cache and then move to 5.05 folder
#7 - On laptop open exploits/5.05 folder and notice file "index.html"
#8 - If you dont have Atom, DL and open the index file with Atom
#9 - In first line rename PS4JAILBREAK 5.05 (HEN) to "MyMomBangsForDays" (or whatever you want, I guess)
#10 - DO NOT PHUCK WITH any other part of the code or structure of the file... YET
#11 - While start.py is running, in Atom after you've renamed the above, hit crtl + s to save and watch the PS4 screen
#12 - Cream yourself because you were just taught how to manually and instantly inject code into your PS4
#13 - Realize that this can be used for folder structure and any code you want

Sidenote# I can successfully cause System Memory to Exceed and Find various Object = object flags

$Now all we need is someone to tell me what object markers go where, and ta da - You bent-over Sony=D

If you can't teach me a thing or 2 about this process I just described then why you know about backups..

And of course, never system update, never...

<3 from TheScorp

what advantage does this method have over the previous (chache method, ps4_serv3 method, esp method)? so you probably can not play games> fw 5.05 / 5.07

and? which sense / advantage has this, that does not open to me. once "installation" for the cache and already I can load the whole over the user manual also. I admit that if this did not cause the kp, this method would save the ps4 and the hdd.

@TheScorp $Now all we need is someone to tell me what object markers go where, and ta da - You bent-over Sony=D

I like the sound of this statement.. :) If I am not reading too much between the lines ?

Then the limitations sound mouthwatering pleasant.

Thank you for your work and support Sir.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back