PGEN and SNES Station to emulate Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis platforms on both PS2 and PS3, well today following his announcement the SNESStation emulator has been ported by Nominus for exploited PS4 4.05 consoles allowing sceners to relive their SNES video game memories once again!
Download: SnesStation.zip (28.6 MB) / SNES_STATION.pkg (42.62 MB - 10 ROMs included by @0x199) / SnesStationIcon.zip (2.71 MB - SNESStation for PS4 icon set) by Cloud0835 / SNESEMU.pkg (SNES EMU with FULL Rom Set 1.1 GB) via @LightningMods
From the included ReadMe file, to quote: SNESStation Emulator for PS4 4.05
1. Open disc01 place ROM files in folder
2. Open cdgenPS2.exe, drag all files located INSIDE disc01 folder into cdgenPS2
3. Click IMG on left side, save as disc01.iso [make sure it's an iso file]
4. This is your disc01 for you PS4 FPKG building.
5. Continue to build PS4-PS2 package as usual. Install on PS4 and enjoy.
Note** Games will be located on 'CDROM' directory until we can escape the PS2 sandbox and add USB support to PS2 emulator.
PS4 4.05 JAILBREAK SNES2PS4 video by Sean Torres
Testing SNES Station on PS4 4.05 Exploit (Jailbreak)
Thanks to @fais13attention and @seanp2500 in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tips, and @NerdyBitsUK on Twitter for the Super Nintendo EMU screenshot!