Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 21, 2016 at 9:58 PM       6,067       10            
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a random video from YouTube user Paradox (not the scene group :p) demonstrating what appears to be a Sonic The Hedgehog emulator test on retail PS4 Firmware version 4.05.

He notes that this is NOT a PlayStation 4 jailbreak in the video's title for what it's worth. :unsure:

Thanks to @UmarDaBest559 for sharing the video in the PSXHAX Shoutbox, and according to @Nesterwork the user may be redirecting via PSProxy perhaps... feel free to share your thoughts in the comments! :LOL:

Sonic The Hedgehog Emulator Test Demo on Retail PS4 Version 4.05.jpg

Comments

Status

bnm1

Contributor
I hope we get that linux exploit released somehow. I don't have multiplayer so it would be nice to use the PS4 as a emulation device.

Status
Recent Articles
PSPlay: PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010
Hi, In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay...
PS4 Open-world RPG Shenmue III Joins New Games Next Week
Next week Yu Suzuki's open-world RPG series returns in the legendary Shenmue III on PS4 among the new video game releases! šŸ•¹ PlayStation 4 fans can catch up with Ryo Hazuki in his ongoing quest...
Sony Asks PS4 Players for Feedback Ahead of PS5 Launch Next Year
According to kasual7, Sony recently sent out a survey asking for feedback from PS4 players ahead of the PS5 Launch late next year. šŸ¤” The questionnaire states: Tell us about your time with PS4 -...
Harsh Survival RPG Rust Launches on PlayStation 4 in 2020, PS4 Trailer
Video game developers Facepunch Studios and Double Eleven announced that the harsh survival RPG Rust on PC is slated to launch on PlayStation 4 in 2020 complete with a PS4 announcement trailer...