Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 5, 2019 at 1:56 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The holidays are quickly approaching and Sony just unveiled their latest PlayStation 4 TV spot dubbed It's Time to Play inviting those who haven't acquired a PS4 video gaming console yet to explore everything it has to offer... until the official PlayStation 5 Launch of course! :giggle:

From their latest PS4 trailer video's description, to quote: Bring incredible stories, jaw-dropping adventures and iconic heroes into your world with PlayStation 4. It's Time to Play. Check it out:

It's Time to Play l PS4
:idea: Those seeking to play PS4 homebrew and hundreds of PS4 FPKG games until a future PS4 jailbreak exploit drops can still find a jailbreakable PlayStation 4 console here also:
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation 4 TV Spot It's Time to Play!.jpg

Comments

it's weird the fpkg list are only 500 games and i have 1200 games on my 8tb + 2tb (internal) 5.05 ps4 slim not including ps2 rom

Those who are Verified can add PKG games from their library or scene releases etc and then Mods update the list as time permits.

It amazing with 500+ free PS4 games some are still bored... if I had free time to sit and play video games these days I'd probably only be through 40-50 games by now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back