Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2019 at 1:18 PM       50,510       50            
Earlier this month we covered Sony's official PlayStation 5 Announcement on the PS5 Forums, and as the PlayStation 4 scene awaits Future PS4 Jailbreak Exploits those with a PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Jailbreakable Console can currently play hundreds of PS4 FPKG games... if you can locate a jailbreakable PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Firmware or below console! 🎃

Following the previous guide, below are some recent eBay links to PlayStation 4 version 5.05 / 5.07 consoles available for sale to help those locating a PS4 for exploiting and jailbreaking to run game backups and homebrew / unsigned code.

:idea: Once you have a jailbroken PS4 console, be sure to become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access private or restricted areas. 🏴‍☠️

:arrow: Here are some PS4 Consoles on 5.05 / 5.07 System Software currently for sale on eBay ranging from $183 through $580 USD:
Happy hunting, and if anyone knows of other new or used PS4 5.05 / 5.07 Consoles for sale feel free to share a link to them in the comments below so everyone who wishes to can join the party! 🥳

Locating a Jailbreakable PS4 5.05  5.07 Firmware Console in 2019.jpg

Comments

mukasange

Contributor
@barelynotlegal seriously bro i don't think that is smart choice, i have ps4 pro and i use it to play newer games and got special patch for ps4 pro to boost their gameplay or to enhance its graphics unlike ps4 pro i use ps4 slim to play backup games

guess they really don't want to release jailbroken ps4 firmware higher than 5.05 / 5.07 until ps4 officially dead

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
In my opinion the Slim/Phat/Fat PS4 whatever you want to call it, is straight up trash, and I would only focus on the Pro (Legit are Exploited)
I actually picked up My Pro from a (Pawn Shop) for a Low Price although I am in the US.
Out of the states they have other names for Pawn Shops with similarities.
Good Luck to those that are looking...

Recent Articles
Windbound Sails to PlayStation 4 on August 28th, PS4 Trailer Video
The forbidden islands are calling survival adventure fans eager to unravel the mystery as Windbound from 5 Lives Studios sets sail on PlayStation 4 this August 28th. 🌊 ⛵ 🔎 Prepare to explore...
PS Store Spring Sale Offers Savings Up to Half Off Select PSN Titles
The latest PlayStation Store sale is here featuring savings of up to 50% off select PS4 games and movies including Death Stranding, NBA 2K20, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and more! 🤩 PlayStation...
Rebug 4.86.1 LITE PS3 CFW with Cobra 8.2 and Toolbox 2.03.04
A few days back Sony released PS3 Firmware 4.86, and following their previous release today the Rebug Team made available Rebug 4.86.1 LITE (CEX) PS3 CFW with Cobra 8.2 and Toolbox 2.03.04 for...
Sony Unveils PlayStation Plus Free Games for April 2020
It's officially 4/20 all month, and today Sony officially unveiled the free PlayStation Plus games for April 2020 alongside a PS Plus preview trailer video below! 🌺🌼🌸 Headlining the free...