Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter bulletbutter       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletbutter

Contributor
So I'm on Rebug 4.??. I am actually not sure what version I started on but haven't updated rebug in a very long while. When I check in system settings I either see 4.76 or 4.81 depending which user account I am signed in under. I've hardware flashed this thing several years ago and have almost completely forgot how it all works.

I want to say that I have tried installing a CFW spoofer pkg and didn't work, as I had to use the CEX pkg version. The 4.80 spoof pkg from the brewology didn't work and I ended up using the SEN Enabler v6.0.3. Anyways, to my issue.

I have several user accounts on the PS3. Only one of which has access to being "online" and the psn store. I will call that Account 1. Now I have several other accounts, a few for the kids and another one that I "main" on. I will call my main, Account 2. I am the owner of the console and have full access to both accounts.

My issue is that Account 2, doesn't have online/PSN access and I really only want it for that account so I can sync my trophies. I say that it doesn't have online/PSN access but I can't say for sure because when I try to enter the log in credentials for my main billing account, Account 1, it tells me that I can use that account information again. I think what is going is that Account 2 doesn't have an PSN account set up, but I am not certain.

Now, Account 1 (the account that can access online/psn), does not appear to have any of my modded stuff showing up in XMB. I don't have MM, WebMan or any other 'non-legit' software. All other accounts show everything just fine. So....
  • Account 1: Online/PSN works, MM/WebMAN, Rebug Toolkit, etc... is missing from XMB
  • Account 2: Unable to log in to PSN, MM/WebMAN, Rebug Toolkit, etc working fine.
Is there a way for me to enable online/psn access to Account 2 without it "losing" access to my modding stuff? Or, would it be possible to get rid of Account 2 all together but migrate all the trophy data into Account 1?

Answer is quite simple to this loooong question , update console to latest rebug and multiman :D , and all will sync with out sen enabler and other crazy stuff , just keep in mind more stuff you sync from CFW the more risk of banning console/psn account , and each user need separate senenabler/spoofer and so on + psn account , so better just update whole thing in one go ;)

Thanks!

I've actually considered updating Rebug in the past. And I just updated MM to current the day before I made the first post. But it brings up other issues. I've been keeping up with Rebug from time to time over the years and have noticed that SOME of their updates have said that you can just update over whatever version you currently have, while others are only to be used to update from a SPECIFIC version.

Is this something that I am going to have to update (for example) from version 1, then update to version 2, then 3....etc till current? Or can I just update from whatever my current version is? That being said, I do not recall what my current version is or how I would even check since the spoofer I have tried, changes system info to 4.81.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back