Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his ProfileIt PS4 Tool release, the PS4 Theme Dumping Guide and countless PS4 Theme PKGs currently accessible PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available ThemeDumperFTP which is a PS4 Retail Theme PKG dumper through FTP... noting the following via Twitter to quote: :fire:

"Note: I do not have any decryption keys or whatsoever contents are decrypted automatically by the system itself."

Download: ThemeDumperFtp.exe (5.4 MB) / ThemeDumperFTP-master.zip / GIT

From What I'm capable of.txt: To begin with, I do not have any decryption keys nor exploits or what so ever.

As soon as you use a theme the PS4 immediately decrypts the pkg files, they are then saved in one place. What my tool does is it downloads those decrypted content files of the THEME.pkg.

Cool stuff you can do with the files you can use them dynamic themes and make a phone/PC/PSvita theme with sounds & background music.

Note: PlayStation systems use special sound/music format (at9, at10) that are quite rare there many ways to convert them to mp3.

You may also change the bgm and repackage the theme and install it back.

From How to.txt: To Dump PKG Theme
  • First make sure the theme is installed and it's the one being used.
  • Second connect your PS4 & PC to the same wifi
  • Put your PS4 Ip and Port (IP_PORT.txt) if cannot find it [Read errors.txt]
  • Run FTP payload on PS4 then run ThemeDumperFTP.exe
  • Wait for it...
  • Have fun
And from Errors.txt: If you deleted [IP_PORT.txt] recreate it and add the following:
  • IP: Your IP goes here
  • PORT: The port is here in most cases(default 1337)
Unknown error occur try these:
  • Reuse FTP payload
  • Check IP/PORT
  • Make sure [IP_PORT.txt] is within the tool folder
  • Try running the tool with administrator
If you tried to dump the same theme that already exists it'll fail. In most cases you need to keep the FTP page running. Using Lan connection sometimes doesn't work.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any issues - Twitter : OfficialAhmed0
ThemeDumperFTP PS4 Retail Theme PKG Dumper via FTP by OfficialAhmed.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back