Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to make my own games, and in PS3 Game Updates i puted "NPEB01270" for Terraria, CFW version matter? And the other informations that program gives matter? Like "Status: no compatible"

Guys is there a tool to conver LIC.DAT to LIC.EDAT?? I converted Uncharted drakes fortune but the “PS3_GAME” folder has no LICDIR folder which means no LIC.DAT in it..I managed to generate a LIC.DAT for it with the param.sfo using KDW LIC.Dat generator...so is there a tool to convert the LIC.DAT to LIC.EDAT??

Here is my confirmed games list that i played and lounched and had no problems at all, with this method - superslim 42xxA - 4.81 OFC

1. GRID 2
2. Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition
3. Call of duty : Advanced Warfare
4. Last of Us

Pes2018 worked for me...

Battlefield 4 worked fine too...

But GTA 5 won’t launch..Im guessing it’s because I didn’t download all the update .pkg files for it..I only downloaded the latest one.

Mortal Kombat komplete edition gives me insert disk error...

And Uncharted (drake’s fortune) only shows black screen.

Even after executing Chain to copy LIC.EDAT successfully , I'm getting - please insert disc to start the game. Error 8001003E. This is for Castlevania BLES01047. Any suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back