Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got GTA V to work, here is what I did:

NOTE: this is an improvement to redlofredlof tutorial so I will recommend that you check his tutorial as well.

FORMAT YOUR PS3 AND THEN CREATE A BACKUP AS THAT WAY IT'LL BE FASTER.

So I finally got GTA V to work. And here is what i did:

1. Download the game and extract it. Check compatibility here.

2. Download CFW2OFW Helper from here and extract it. copy the PS3_GAME folder in the extracted folder. Run the helper. It'll automatically check and download the pkg files and convert the game. The pkg will be in the patch folder.

3. After it is done, go to the folder starting with 'NP' and inside it licdir and copy the lic.edat to the root of your USB.

4. Download the TABR from here and extract it and run it as this will create all the folders. Copy the 'NP' folder to the game folder in TABR and all the pkg files from the patch folder to the pkg folder in TABR. Copy your backup to the backup folder.

5. Run TABR and select the backup and game folder and select all the pkg files. In this version of TABR you can directly select the USB as your output folder. So inject your backup. Select option 'inject into selected backup'

6. Upon completion, restore the backup On your Ps3 and then install all pkg files in order. Remember to connect the usb to the right most port.

7. Download ps3xploit from here and extract and run it. Open the browser on your Ps3 and input the address displayed in ps3xploit. Go to tools/homepage and set it as your home page and then clear everything and then exit. If the page isn't loading, try using the Hotspot on your mobile.

8. Open the browser again and set these options

xKXVPEN.jpg

NOTE: REPLACE THE PS3XPLOIT WITH THE 'NP' FOLDER NAME YOU HAVE IN THE CFW2OFW FOLDER.

9. INITIALIZE the rop chain and then execute chain and then launch the game. If the initialization fails clear everything, exit and try again.

Just wanted to share asap so that everyone can be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back