Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the step where one is to extract eboot.bin from pkg
Cfw2ofw helper does it automatically for you so you don't need to do that. That's why I said that this is an improvement to redlofredlof tutorial.

I think it also compiles the pkgs so you won't need to Inject them separately but I need to test that out.

BCES00791 God of war hd collection volume 1 both games full working
God of war 1 has an patch (russian subtitle and sound) i think translate files inside of psarc
Can i able to edit after converted game?

Has anyone tried and managed to get working Demon's Souls. I only got this game and with special instructions and such I couldn't get it to work, I tried like 10 times.

Can anyone help me? Im trying to inject dragons dogma with NPEB01794 it has an update and the restore process gets stuck at 96% then shows an error. The backup could not be restored (80010006). What can I do?

Anybody know how to convert NTFS to FAT32 without formatting??
Try AOMEI Partition Assistant, I used it to partition my 1 TB NTFS ext hard disk , allocating 50 GB as FAT32. It was simple, took 30 minutes though for the partition.

Just click 'Create Partition' and allocate size of your wish, choose FAT32 and then select type as "Logical".

Don't try to use up the entire space, say you have 200 GB free in your NTFS, allocate only 50-60GB for the FAT32 partition. One more thing, if you have disk errors, scan and fix them before creating partition (using the default windows scan and fix).
My PS3 is able to detect the FAT32 partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back