Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u very much i was searching for a reliable answer from months.
You are welcome. I myself found it out only 2 days back.

@Gambt Will Ps3 detect the fat 32 partition? Always wanted to try it but never got a chance.
Yes it will detect the HD fine. It detected mine and I was able to copy the backup to my PS3 successfully.

To start with, you need to click on your hard disk displayed in the launch and then click on 'Create Partition'. Once you are done with allocating memory and other options, you must click 'Apply' for the process to start.

• BCES01097-Shadow of colossus + ICO
  • BLES01294-Red Dead Redemption GOTY
  • BCES00509-Uncharted 2
  • BLUS31201-Need For Speed Rivals
  • BCES00791-God of war hd collection volume 1
  • NPEA90076+BCES00802- Heavy Rain
4.82 ofw 500g super slim

Guys, I suggest you to ask PSXHAX to add these updates to the first post. I am unable to edit posts after a certain period of time.

Confirmed game list is important for others who are looking for answers. Keep up the good work.

I injected MKKE into backup along with other games but only MKKE Is not showing in XMB, probably currupt file or something..but how do I delete MKKE data from my backup so I can inject other games?

In PS3 (assuming you have copied the edat file to your FAT32 flash drive)

I have dlc's for a game. Can I add them in pkg folder along with the patch update ?

Guys, How to add multiple games in TABR? I've been doing this long process of injecting single game then backing it up and again injecting other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back