Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Games working in 3004a 4.82

BCES00050 EUR FOLKLORE
NPJB61346 PERSONA 5(downloaded from that rusian site for english patch)
NPEA90127 BEYOND TWO SOULS (with the specific method)

I just do not know why this method is not working for me, I have done every single step carefully and have converted the game or tried already converted game but in the end , after successful LIC.edat injection I always have an error related to LIC.Edat, can it be a problem of exploit ? using v0.8 hotfix one. Games I tried - Fifa 18, nfs rivals.

Not working at all after numerous tries. one more thing, The error I get is not of disc insert so that means my eboot.bin file is fine, I get an error of operation could not be started and error number like 8000 something which I think is of LIC.eDAT. help please. superslim 4.82

all the people who have successfully played any game by this method, can you please tell me which version of exploit did you use ? v0.8 hotfix always gives me Lic.edat error and games do not start even after successful execute chain method

have a lock back at my comment i have succeful inject about 270+ games on ofw 4.82 using last pexploit and call of duty serie is one of them

can you try to inject c00 games like scott pilgrim or dustforce ?

@ErikPshat told me that this was the method :
  1. First, install Official game PKG as official method Sony.
  2. Then, install unlock *.edat for game to folder exdata as Step 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back