Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to talk in the forum, i'm getting problem with LittleBigPlanet 3 which supossedly "works" but it doesn't i get it to install but it doesn't pass that part and it keeps giving me error 8001002B, i've search of this errror in Google but all i got is "dirty disc" everywhere

The game data is the data which the game installs itself after starting and sometimes it fails from the converted game. So you can install it on a CFW console and send it via DTU to your OFW console or you have the original disc, start the game from disc and let it install, after that you can play the game on OFW

Yeah that is what i mean, Little Big Planet 3 doesn't say any notes about the game data and nothing about it doesn't work, instead i've download it a lot of times (even from Russian website) and it still gives me error 8001002B before finishing the installation, i've tried both BCES and BCUS but none of them work

Something to point out is that when you convert them they convert into "NPUA" and "NPEA"

Sometimes the update is the reason. As the list was written, there maybe was an version 1.02 update and now there is the version 1.03 update and with the the new update it won't work
I have it with Aliens Colonial Marines, with the 1.04 update it works, it install the gamedata and is runnig, with the update 1.05 it don't install the gamedata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back