Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The size of the file etc do not matter if the exploit has not been executed. You need to get the exploit to run first. Are you even able to run the exploit? aka "Execute Chain"?

I got a message that file transferred successfully even with the wrong file in the USB Drive (LIC.DAT instead of LIC.EDAT) Remember, this is as good as running the day 1 IDPS exploit.

Well i cant open 192... website on PS3 or any Device by wireless only on Host, im sure you need configure your router to, to access that 192... site

nvm i fixed my problem, forgot check allow home network on firewall messege

0x10190 will work

I have a superslim 12g. I had hours and hours of troubles
Then i finally got 2 to install.
I found that i had to adjust the search settings. Like I played with size and made it *70* and the second selection i made *801000* or whatever the * was.
I don't know if it mattered but I had better success rate

Did not find all offsets solved by repluging usb until its shows on ps3, and unpluged usb cable thats it, i tried Tekken 6 game it lounched, but then got error game data is bad please remove or something like that, probably did something wrong, il try another difrent game

YO GUYS SUCCESS! Finally i made it everything perfectly, damn its really hard to be onest for first time, for rookies it will be nightmare, but when you do everything its really working, i launched GRID 2 - BLES01855 , on my superslim 42xxA 4.81 OFC

I can give tip what i missed that you need have folder name NPEB01855 not like BLES01855 like you get typicaly, my mistake with TEKEN was that i injected folder with name BLES not NPEB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back