Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have the same pb with uncharted and the last of us because i have some files .PSARC (4Go) in the USRDIR directory (the file is split). You have to make 1 big files with all the .PSARC files and reinject the game ;) I use a software to do this (the name is psarc.exe, and it take some Ko), I forgot the link...
good luck and sorry for my english :)

first post.

so i have following this method for a while but only trying last night. so far i tried pes 2018 and 2017 and worked fine.by the way, i'm not using miniweb, maybe pett can be using any web server, since i have installed xampp in my pc, i just add directory to my xampp config so i dont have to start another web server.

will try some of other games today and will report. hope can be worked without any trouble.

fortunately, my ps3 is same model as @redlofredlof model, slim CECH3xxx OFW 4.81

thx for the tuts dude

tonight i tried
  • LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
  • LEGO Batman 3 Beyond Gotham
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  • LEGO Marvel's Avenger
all 4 games worked fine

gonna try more and always report it here

got more games running fine today
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Battlefield Bad Company
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2
  • MotoGP15
  • MX vs ATV Supercross
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Strom 3 Full Burst
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
  • Call of Duty Ghosts
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
  • DiRT 3
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • PES 2013
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Uncharted Drake's Fortune
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Call of Duty Black Ops II
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Great bookin find here and awesome tutorial, very thorough! I just have a question about the "backup" that you are injecting the game into. I know the answer but just gotta be told lol. So I have to backup my whole ps3 hard drive to a usb first? Thats such a kick in the nuts, Ill be slowly slipping into a psychosis while my ps3 slowly backsup

@DanielGames10 have you replace sprx files? i got that game works well. or maybe your files corrupted?

more games working so far
  • GRID Autosport
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • The Last of Us
  • Battlefield Hardline
fail game so far
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III
  • Portal 2
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Uncharted 2
for fail game, maybe my files has been corrupted or something, will download from other source for next test.

@Noe0304 i use GTA V code BLUS31156 and Naruto Revolution code BLES02014 with KDW converter, running smooth without any EM

@junaidd007 i would love to wait, but consumer doesn't. they want to play now. and i don't be left behind by the scene anymore. hope i can contribute some thing to scene too

@DanielGames10 still not testing dishonored, and forgot to update pett too. mine is still version 2.0

any advice to convert game without patch/updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back