Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter KillerAz1       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerAz1

Contributor
Verified
after i jailbreak my PS4 Pro my retail games all locked except the disk version also to activate i have to upgrade to 9.3 is there a way to unlock/activate it ? its like 50 games pleas help i done't care if i lose save file or trophy.

Wow 50 games is a lot. For the money you probably could have bought a 2nd PS4 for the JB.

If the above doesn't work and you say you don't care about the saves, start downloading the games, that way you can play them again. Or maybe in the future an solution/workaround may present itself.

I'm intersted in this too, I have an "official" game (bought from the PS store pre-jb) on my HDD, and it is locked because I can't connect to the PSN, and the account I used to buy it is not set as primary on my PS4.

Do we have to have to wait for a 9.00 version of the Web Activator or this one works fine?

@KillerAz1
Alright here's a idea: install patch installer homebrew. this is only for legit packages not Fpkgs, you may have to find away to use PSDL (if PDSL still works) to download base games (legit) again for this to work.

also found this as well as it might help to delete the patches that are already installed on those games that require you to update to a higher fw

the todex.bin payload is updated to 9.00 but this will be of help.. i hope, there could be another way to uninstall the current patches for those games.

Please try to install patch installer, then you’ll see a list of your games, scroll through and select a game that’s not running the ones that tell you please “update system software to play title”

Now after you selected your game select to “uninstall game patch” it will pop up with a warn saying you’ll have the base game vr1.xx after you do this, scroll through the game again for the patches and select the last green icon patch file and install that. This will only install the last known update file before the ps4 firmware required higher fw to play.

This will only work if you have your license still on that ps4 for your purchases.

I hope this helps.

@UnknowGamer with patch installer, the only thing you can do downgrade any game to base version 1.00 or upgrade to what compatible version you want with your system the patch installer work perfectly games with disk version because you don't need to connect to psn to license it

if you own digital version of the game you must restore license key throw sing in to psn/activated as primary account to do this you must upgrade to 9.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back