Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter KillerAz1       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerAz1

Contributor
Verified
after i jailbreak my PS4 Pro my retail games all locked except the disk version also to activate i have to upgrade to 9.3 is there a way to unlock/activate it ? its like 50 games pleas help i done't care if i lose save file or trophy.

i am in same boat to my knowledge the problem is when this happens the license files are removed so i don't know what we can do.

it's very annoying in my case my crime was daring to change the internal hd while offline. ugh. bad sony!

@KillerAz1 so what your saying is you don't have your license on the ps4 for use?

what I was suggestion is using patch installer to uninstall latest patch if it was meant for fw9.03, some patches make you update the latest system software to use the title.

Have the base game at 1.00 and see if it will run, unless while uninstalling the patch also removes the license for that game.

@Irma2021 ahh thank you, while uninstalling patch via patch installer it removes the license for that title.

Hi,
i have 2 PS4 Pro's and both are 9.00.

My original (i wanna update) and a "new" (used) pro, also at 9.00 for Jailbreaking, modding, Homebrews etc.

My question is; can i make a backup from my original PS4 and flash (install) it on the other one for HEN without any problems...

my main reason is the activated Account and the Themes (designs) it seems like i have the license key for the theme on the acc so i can use it without a lock, and both are basicly at the same state.

I know there are some ways to make custom themes stay but i didnt look that much into it..

@AlphaStorm100 If they are on the same firmware, then i guess you can. If not, then you should just dump the games or themes you have on the other ps4, if it of course support jailbreak.

Btw @KillerAz1 @Irma2021, i remember something called react.bin for the 5.05 firmware. It was also something about restoring retail games on jailbroken ps4.

Maybe if it gets ported to 9.00 it would work? It will make sense tho, since many people most likely has some retail stuff laying around in their 9.00 jb consoles.

I'm sitting on unjailbroken 9.0 at the moment.

So if I jailbreak it the digital games I purchased won't work due to a license/activation issue of not being able to talk to PSN? Glad I read this thread, I would have had no idea.

Guess I should finish those games before I jailbreak then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back