Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM       133      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous homebrew releases, PlayStation 4 developer @DEFAULTDNB made available X-Project PS4 5.05 Exploit Self Host 2.0 via Twitter which he states aims to be an AIO (All-In-One) customizable tool box for PS4 payloads. :ninja:

Download: X-PROJECT_V1.4.1.zip (160.68 MB - MD5: EB822136AC48F51CD4FC588A3BCD480A and Changelog) / Live Demo via @CYB3R18 / Live Demo (Mirror) via @gnmmarechal / Live Demo (Mirror) via 3498BoyZ / offlinexmb.cache fix via @Leeful / xmbwave.rename.to.style.css (15.27 MB - XMB WAVE CSS by w!ck3dcl0wn)

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from KiiWii on his latest X-PROJECT (XMB PROJECT) 5.05 SELF HOST release:

If you're reading this then I finally got my ass in gear and got a release out the door!

X-Project (XMB SELF HOST PROJECT) aims to be the AIO customizable tool box for all your payload needs. Something the community can dissect and adapt, improve and contribute to: for the good of everyone!

This project was the evolution of my now discontinued 4.55 self host packs, updating to something for 5.05 which was far more dynamic.

FEATURES:
  • Material styled "XMB" design
  • In page sound/music POC with play/pause toggle (swap it out easily for your own music!)
  • Easy customization (colors, font, sizes, icons, number of categories/payloads)
  • 40+ Payloads:
  • VTXHEN 1.7, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira+Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, unblocker, blocker EX, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS, Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP+R/W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX+COD: ONLINE, HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
  • All Payloads up to date as of today!
  • Easily upgradable payloads (or await updates)
  • 10 distinct categories:
  • HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENUS, CACHE, ABOUT.
  • Page within page loaders where possible.
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menus (and non HEN version included).
  • AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (and non HEN version included)
  • Caching from offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it's huge: seriously I timed it: it takes 5 full minutes!)
  • Tried and tested browser "stability" through spawned tabs (It just works better!)
CONTROLS:
  • Left Stick: Mouse
  • Left Stick click: Zoom out
  • Right Stick: Scroll
  • Right Stick Click: Zoom in
  • PS button: Minimize browser.
KNOWN QUIRKS:
  • Stick throttle is a little touchy if you accidentally push up/down+direction (possibly more so on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
  • Some payloads have to spit out an OOM error before it runs, its how Specter built the loader (bin loader or mira for example)
  • VTXHEN+GTAV Mod Menus spits out 1 OOM error before loading, but they work fine :)
  • VTXHEN+BO3 COD: ONLINE spits out 2 OOM errors before loading, but works fine :)
  • Once any payload is loaded, you must hit the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen X-Project main page to load the next payload.
  • If you get excessive OOM errors, restart your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to clear the memory.
  • If you get any kernel panic crash, reboot your console, then once at XMB restart it again, to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
  • For some reason you cannot cache the MP4 video used for sound.
FAQ:

How do I put this on my ESP: You cant, its not designed for ESP devices. It's designed for any other method of self hosting as mentioned in my AIO PS4 EXPLOIT GUIDE.

There are too many payloads: Remove the ones you don't want from index.js, and from the payloads folder (edit .cache too).

My right-analog stick goes crazy: Some pads may have a throttling issues, however its rare. The interface has a knack to it, it may jump if its still loading, and unfortunately I cant swap navigation to the D-PAD or Left Analog stick.... yet.... (PS4 API is in my sights).

I cant load a second payload: Press PS button, and re-enter the web browser between each payload, unless its an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known problem with the web browsers limitations.

I get KP (Kernel Panic): Start up the console: reboot it TWICE, then start from cold boot.

I get OOM errors: If you get more than 3 there is an issue, hold O to close every open tab, PS button back out the browser, reboot, then start from cold boot.

Caching takes so long: It's because you're caching every payload of the X-Project: it will take a few mins! You can always remove payloads from the index.js, and edit the cache down to just what you need.

It's not perfect: Please contribute! Rewrite any parts that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I wont be offended, in fact: I want it to be community driven!

I dont like the music: Mute it or change it, it's super simple! Alternatively rename the xproject.html page to index.html to skip it altogether.

If you think somethings missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I will add it in the next update or hot fix!

SPECIAL THANKS:
  • fenwick67 XMB based on his codepen.io.
  • Leeful who is an absolutely legendary tester and coder.
Download: DDNB 455 BINREPO.zip / DDNB 505 BINREPO.zip
X-Project PS4 5.05 Exploit Self Host 2.0 by DefaultDNB (KiiWii).png

Comments

@Juggalojon Yes you can, change the BG settings in css to an image or stretch a gif/video over it. It’s a bit distracting with a wave, I tried it already, and colours: I wasnt feeling... originally I had white BG with black icons, I liked it but it wasn’t good for night play lol.

There is a video named “blue wave” that’s the XMB wave video I was testing with, it’s the best simulation of a wave I found.

@Juggalojon thats nice, my concern is that the MP4 is not cachable, and as a gif it might be huge.

I even experimented with minimalist JS script waves, but they looked terrible.

Tbh the more you add the more overhead the XMB has and the more chance of KP or OOM errors.

@DEFAULTDNB I used video to jpg converter extracted all frames then used gimp and made it a gif mad a playground with it heres what it looks like
Even was able to intergreate the wave in all the payloads as well
So when running payload the wave would be there havnt finished with it yet but stop cause this is sicker..

Intense (vtxintense127.html) isn't working right. It does load, but when the game starts it states it's for the EU version only. Which is correct, but I am using the EU version and the mod works when I send the .bin payload over the network.

Also, the regular non-"HEN+MENU" doesn't work at all (intense127.html), it just loads forever in a blank page (in contrast to the vtxintense127 which loads a background-image). I've tried HEN and MIRA+HEN prior to launch, same results.

And yeh, the menu navigation with the right stick is tricky. :p Works though... all that matters.

THANKS!!

@bablest thanks, I will look into this. I have had around 4 iterations of each GTAV menu loader as it’s been tricky to get any stability out of them.

Did you try load vtxhen 1.7, press ps, load browser again, load just the menu you want (non +HEN version)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back