Category Microsoft       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 12, 2016 at 8:26 PM       3,721       6            
Just ahead of Microsoft's E3 2016 Press Conference scheduled for June 13, 9:30AM PT / 12:30PM ET some XBox One Slim images have surfaced from NeoGAF users KawabataSan via wachie and ekim.

According to the pre-E3 show rumors, the XBox One S (slim, codenamed Edmonton) is purported to be 40% smaller in size featuring a 2TB hard disk drive with 4K video (not gaming) and HDR support.

To quote: FWIW I don't think this was supposed to be the big surprise.

Btw: Power Brick is internal.

With Sony's upcoming PS4 NEO in development which is rumored to support both 4K video and gaming it will be an interesting battle of the slim console market :D

Cheers to @Plankton in the Shoutbox for the news tip earlier today! :)

XBox One Slim.png

XBox One Slim.jpg

Comments

mcmrc1

Contributor
Verified
No need for xbox...

And Microsoft announced also the XBox Scorpio and Sony is clever enough nothing to say about neo on e3 so they can beat microsoft again :)

Recent Articles
Built-in Microphone Rumored for DualShock 5 Controller Hints Sony Patent
We've heard rumors of PS5 AI Voice Assistance via PlayStation Assistant for PlayStation 5 before, and the latest Sony patent discovery suggests a built-in microphone may be slated for the upcoming...
Blu-Play DOOM I Port by Sleirsgoevy, Homebrew Games with C / C++
Following the second PS4 Blu-Play homebrew release The UFO Game! from LuBlu Entertainment, developer sleirsgoevy demonstrates that you can create Blu-ray Disc Java homebrew with C or C++ using...
Installing PS4 Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 Guide by Mircoho
After the recent PS4 Gentoo Kernel Sources 5.3.7 with Baikal Chip Patches, here is a guide by me (@mircohoooo) covering how to install Gentoo Linux on PlayStation 4 and turn your PS4 into an...
PKGEditor for PS4 Updated by Maxton with EKPFS / XTS Key Support
Since yesterday's PS4 PKG Backporting updates PlayStation 4 scene developer maxton of Maxton.xyz announced on Twitter that he updated the LibOrbisPkg PkgEditor adding support for EKPFS / XTS keys...