Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those seeking a simple 6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu may want to check out the latest below from @Leeful via Twitter alongside a couple work-in-progress (WIP) demo videos of his upcoming PS-Phwoar! Host Menu For 6.72 v1.0 that he plans to share once more testing is done! 😍

Also following the ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84b update, below are links to the current PS4 DNS Exploit Menus from @Al Azif on Twitter with some related Tweets as follows:
:idea: Reminder: Those without a blue Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas should Join Us now to become Members, as there's a lot we're unable to share publicly including the latest 6.72 / 5.05 Backported PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Spoiler: Related Tweets

6.72 PS4 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo by Leeful74.png

Comments

@joe2025 No, sorry. :( It would probably make it louder because the fan would start to work at a lower temperature than it does now.

@Leeful your V5 have 2.1.3 hen by Sistro as "Load Exploit + Hen"? Its from Slaiersgoevy and Sistro? because it works marvelous. As in V3 suspend works for while, and then on next day it stoped to work. Now i tried 10 times switch to suspend and have 10 wakes up.

Besides no error with going to debug settings and package installer. Games witch requires Mira No HB like God of War, works too.

Does anyone know of a way to delete a backport fix file from a game that was installed on 5.05 so that I can run the correct version of the game with the 6.72 exploit??? Thanks guys!

I don't know I only have a 6.72 console now I have not messed with the 5.05 patches I tried making a couple for some of the mods but they didn't work.

@Leeful What does todex do in regards to if you don't have the delete option for an installed game? Instead of using ftp and changing the delete option from from 0 to 1s on the .db... would running the todex give the option remove the game?? (Or is this something totally different)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back