Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

Sighs..... I don't get it. Followed it to a tee. I'm using Python 3.7 I loaded up ps4-exploit-host.exe. "Servers are running" go to the ps4 setting then user guide. Selected IDC. Waiting for payload...on pc selected 6 (enablewebbrowser405) says payload sent. On ps4 exit code 0 again? I say OK. Then I back out to the web browser and same DAMN thing...cannot connect to server wtf??

And half the time the ps4 won't shut down or freezes basically and I have to pull the stupid power cord. Sorry, just frustrated

Okay, think I finally got it. When I go to web browser I get the "can not connect to server, but if I press r2 it takes me to the next page where I can enter an address such as Google!! Going to book mark this etc.

But now its not saying sign into psn when you open www?

And dont pull power cord when freeze, push and hold power button for a few seconds on ps4 until you hear beep then release the button and wait as the ps4 should shut down after a little while.

no when I first go to the web browser the first page says can not connect to server error nw- something I think? But if I press r2 it goes to the option of entering www.blah blah blah! I've book marked the exploit page. Although every time I load the vortex hen exploit and the go to debug setting ----game--- package installer, it does not see the exfat USB key with crash twinsanity package on it?

And when I exit out of that that's when I get the ps4 freeze. I hold the middle button on the controller and it brings up the power option, I select turn off ps4 and it sits on that forever. I've tried going over to the ps4 and holding in the power button for over 10 seconds and that now does at least shut off the ps4, but when I restart it always rebuilds

Correction....now when I go to the web browser it doesn't give an error...just blank

Ok exact steps and errors:start ps4, go to web browser. If it is on the first page it says can not display the page (wv-33898-1) but you can then go to next page R2. If I had previously left the web browser on the second page it goes straight to the last payload (example X vortex-hen) and loads it (says welcome to hen v1.2). I hit OK. I then go to setting- debug setting- game- package installer and get "no packages found" I exit out of this to main page. Now usually if I go to the web browser or to the power button on the far right it freezes. (Even sometimes if I try to go back into settings).

So I then have to hold the middle button on the controller to bring up the power-turn off ps4. Which hangs, resulting in me having to go hold the power button down. Ps4 shuts down after 13 sec. When I turn it back on the ps4 says "check system storage status,...ps4 will automatically restart. When it does restart I get "ps4 was not turned off properly. Before unplugging the AC power cord, select power> turn off ps4.

you need to go and get hen 1.3
clear all your browser history / recent pages so the browser does not keep auto loading into a page when you open it.

once hen is loaded and you see debug settings that's it you have loaded hen, DONT go back to www once hen is loaded because ps4 will freeze because you are trying to load hen again and ps4 does not like it 2 times.

make sure pkg files are on the root of your usb drive not in folders
if you cant see packages in the package installer option you need to format your usb to exfat or use a different usb.

ya usb is exfat and i have only two packages in the root (just simple ones to try - the adventures of pip and crash twinsanity. both are small. both are on the root of the exfat usb key. i tried to load the hen from your phone app but it wont work for me...plus the ip address it tells me at the top is http://192.168.0.22:8080/

Anyways i loaded it from the computer again.. the ps4-exploit-host i guess contains 1.2.
On the pc if i go to -->F:\PS4\ps4-exploit-host\exploits\xvortex-hen there are 9 files. it doesn't say hen 1.2 or anything anywhere??

If i go to https://github.com/xvortex/ps4-hen-vtx/tree/master/exploit and grab those 9 files and just overwrite the ones in my folder I'm hoping that will be v1.3 (although when i grabbed the ps4-exploit-host it was only something like 8 days old?) :giggle:

so im assuming just open ---> ps4-hen-vtx-master----> exploit and copy 9 files into my existing \ps4-exploit-host\exploits\xvortex-hen and overwrite them?

@stooged THANKS MAN!! can't say it enough for trying to trouble shoot/help me out. I'm sure it is quite draining :X3:

I have to get up pretty early for work so I'll give this another go tomorrow night when i get home from work and will keep you posted - seriously thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back