Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

My ip is also 192.168.43.1 on lg e430 phone. And it work

Only i repeat question, once i have "bad leak" error, what that mean?

I have samsung galaxy tab (old), if is relevant, i can try and run apk on him to see if it work.

Also i tried to run it on sony xperia and alcatel pop, also works fine.

no the type of device really has nothing to do with whether an app will run it comes down to the versions of android that cause problems with most apps.

try this as a test close the ps4 serve app totally and try to goto that web address again on the ps4 keeping the ps4 serve app closed on the phone and see if that same invalid request message shows.

you have another app on your device acting as a webserver because with the ps4 serve app closed you should have just had a failed to connect message.

you will need to disable the kws server or what ever the app is that's running on port 8080 and then run the ps4 serve app.

Everyone having trouble...... Use the X button to enter WWW, but then use the (Double tap) PS button to back out of the WWW, not the "O" button.

Here's how I use this ApK flawlessly.

1-Installed App on Android

2-Browsed android folders through usb cable on PC and placed all my payloads into the app folder. Finally open app

3-click X on www on PS4

4-click on TRIANGLE and edit address to http://192.168.2.11:8080/ (BOOKMARK THIS ADDRESS)

5- when PS4 says code O, click okay and then..... Here's the trick are you ready???? Don't hit O to exit browser, click the PS button twice quickly.... Like a double tap.

This will take you back to be able to select a game you've installed or install a fake pkg.

Now if you are running say GTA and you want to load up a mod menu after enabling HEN, all you have to do it this....

After you double tap out of the WWW

re-enter the WWW with the X button, but make sure before you do , you have selected your mod menu payload in your Android app. (Sometimes I need to click on Options and Refresh Browser in the WWW)

When the Android app says payload sent, double tap the ps button and start your game.

I hope this Double Tap helps people avoid freezing issues.....

Also I have noticed that if the system checks the hard drive(not a clean boot) I get freezing issues....

So when my systems freeze and I have to reboot them by pulling the cord..... I always boot them up, shut them down and reboot them so I am starting with a nice clean boot without checking HDD or anything.

Remember.... This is a free memory JB. Which means every button click, everything running in the background effects the performance of the JB.... The more open stuff in memory or the more buttons you press and things you click on means the more chances you have of suffering a freeze on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back