Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

I thought i had already thank for this great app but no :eek: a thousand thanks because the job is done in only 3 touch and we no longer need cable (y)

After more testing, still having problems.

Case 1: if i unlock phone screen, run apk, then connect ps, 7 of 10 times works ok, 3 times report "bad leak" error.

Case 2: if i dont touch phone, (hotspot and apk runs all the time), 1 out of 10 works ok, other 9 times i get "bad leak", or just blank white page, or in some cases ps shuts down (with power off error on next boot).

I presume that the problem is either in my phone (android 4.1.2, lg-e430, clean phone, no sim card, no apps other than preinstaled one), or simple the case that phone don't get request from ps (hence white page, nothing loaded) becouse phone is not in use (hotspot and apk running) some time.

Any advice how to solve, or whats the problem, like i said i want my phone to be permanent hotspot with ps apk running 24/7. Can this be accomplished? Tnx!

Sorry for double post....

Now i tried several times, and everytime ps shuts down. On phone i get message "sending payload", then after ps shuts down, error "failed"... Not sure whats wrong

Bad leak error is the exploit by specter/idc/xvortex failing to setup correctly you can see that in the exploit code HERE

the ps4 just shutting down is what people call a "panic" it happens when the exploit or payload does not execute correctly.

the only problem you have is that you are looking for a 100% solution to an exploit that is not 100% stable.

it does not matter what method you use to inject the exploit into the ps4 browser sometimes its going to fail and crash the ps4.

If you mean permanent hotspot as in the phones wifi hotspot then no alot of the wifi hot spot options on the phones shut off after a certain time of not being used.

The app can be updated to make the server run as a service so it can run in the background.

I think perhaps MAYBE what i am doing wrong is when setting up the network connections..im connecting to the phone's hot spot wifi. so network - custom - automatic ...but when i get to the DNS Primary i am entering the http//:192.168.0.22:8080/ and i think perhaps that is wrong because @stooged mentioned to enter that in the actual web browser on the ps4 instead.

I think this may be where i am mucking up?? so im not sure what i should put as the DNS server if i don't use what is on the phone at the top of the app? Maybe what i should be doing is using teh connection from the pc address. and then when i get on and go to the web browser enter the phones http//:192.168.0.22:8080/

Yes i was thinking just that. I have old phone that i dont use, so idea was to use him as "server" with apk running always.

I configured hotspot on phone to be allways on, and it is, maybe some option shuts down after some time, regardless of hotspot being on.

Thank you for your time, and explanation!

So settings - internet connection - use wifi - custom - now select the modem wifi? (Not my phone) - ip acres settings automatic - DHCP host name Do Not Specify - DNS. Automatic - MTUsetting Automatic -proxy server Do Not Use.. Then go to phone. Turn on mobile hotspot (hotspot gives me a password, not sure where I will enter this). Go to ps4 Serve - turn on - select ps4-hen-vtx (says its selected) . Go ack to ps4 - web browser- enter the addy (from the phone app) http://192.168.43.1:8080/. Nothing. (On the web page says error: 0x0000001c SSLError:00000000 Timeout was reached. I then tried http://192.168.43.1:8080/index.html...same thing happens? Closed the page and tried both again...just blank white pages for both??

Then tried: Internet connection (made sure hotspot was turned on again) use wifi custom - selected phone hotspot - entered password -ip address settings Automatic- DNS host name Do Not Specify- DNS settings Automatic -mTU automatic - Proxy Server Do Not Use. Test Internet connections said connects to hotspot - obtain IP address successful -,Internet connection Failed. Then went to web browser on ps4 tried both pages ...blank white

I then tried to do the second method again (using Internet connection of the hotspot) ...going to ps4web browser. Saving tip://192.168.43.1:8080/index.html as a bookmark. Then went right into that first. The page looked like the white bar ent half way...but on the phone said failed to send payload. Cleared cach tried again same process...but completely closed ps4 app first...then restarted. Selected hen.....on ps4 selected bookmark. Phone said payload sent. Ps4 browser white bar went half way roughly , then nothing. Thought I'd check under settings to see if debug setting enabled but no.

ok updated the app with the modified web exploit to run when it thinks the system firmware is 5.05 and added the enable vr payload so if your vr is updated you can use the payload to spoof system version reported to the vr.

Ps4_Serve_v1_7.apk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back