Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

Does anyone having difficulties recently using latest ftp payload? With the new update (the one that have notification) it seems to disconnect very often and also cannot connect back in once happened. I am not sure it have to do with the pacakge or other site is having this same issue (not only self host, but also other dns hosted one too)

@wwywong i tried to use the new ftp ( the first one in the list when you run the server not he second(( that could be my problem?)) and when i load up filezila and enter the ps4 ip as the host (no user name no password) and 1337 (cant remember what it is off the top of my head) it doesn't connect for me at all
mind you i do not have it connected via lan cable im trying over my wifi (could also be why i can not connect?)

I guess you do not have to hex edit any file either apparently when running this ftp? either way i have NOT been able to get ftp to work for me at all :giggle:

(I just want to change the game icons to game covers damn it lol)

@stripnwild I am doing it over wifi too. And also yes we don't need to hex edit anything nowadays. It's for the initial days when we need to hex edit. Last week it's still going ok (since I am going in and out of ps4 from ftp to check file structure to test doing dumps) but this week suddenly all ftp failed.

I am not sure if the ftp got updated recently, or what cause it. I tried @stooged phone host, pc host, outside web dns host) they all seems to either fail completely or can connect once but then quickly fail within a min or so... anyone else have time experience? I am using ps4-ftp-vtx or they called FTPS4 v1.1 (same thing?)

Pkg2usb is OUT!! Hope @stooged install it in android app !

@wwywong The developers CelesteBlue and LightningMods have changed their payloads. Until yesterday, System Update Blocker included the Debug settings, Update Blocker, and FTP but the latest version v3.2 has been removed from the Debug Settings functions to limit freezes, and this payload is now dedicated to FTP functions. with the blocking of updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back