Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the MyTrophies PS4 Trophy Calculator for use on jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles running PS4HEN comes BitHunter, which is a Python-based tool to extract / pull information from PS4 game trophies, apply custom frames to the trophy images and export PS4 trophy lists by AlexKalopsia of Kalopsia Games. 🏆

Download: BitHunter (Latest Version) / GIT

This comes following the Reverse Engineering PS4 Trophies documentation and PS4 Tools updates by thedarkprogr, and here's further details from the BitHunter README.md: How to use

When you run BitHunter, you have two options, adding frames to local images (typing 0), or pulling the images from the web.

If you want to apply a custom frame to the images, create one called frame.png and place it inside the root folder.

Pulling from the web

BitHunter will ask you to type a GameID. This can be found in the game page as part of the game's URL

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/GameID-game-name

After pressing Enter, BitHunter will start pulling the game data:
  • If you have set your configuration file with exportTrophyInfo set to true, a file named gameID-gameName.csv will be saved in the root folder.
  • If you have set yout configuration file with storeOriginals set to true, the original non-framed images will be stored in /originals.
  • If you have set your configuration file with processOriginals set to true, the trophy images will be processed with the applied frame image and saved in /processed.
Processing local images

If you already have some trophy images stored locally, and you want to just apply the frame to them, place all of them in the /consume folder. Then start BitHunter and press 0. Make sure the frame thickness is configured correctly in the configuration file.

Config file

In the root folder you will find a config.json file. You can edit it to customize your settings.

Var Description Accepted values
exportTrophyInfo Export the trophy data to a CSV file true/false
storeOriginals Store the original images without frame true/false
processOriginals Process the original images and apply the frame true/false
acceptedTypes Accepted file types string
frameThickness How thick frame.png is (in pixels) int
exportSizes Sizes you wish to export to (accepts multiple) int
exportTypes File types you wish to export to (accepts multiple) string
imageNameRoot Text before filename. Accepts @g/@t/@s for game/trophy/size string
imageNameEnd Text after filename. Accepts @g/@t/@s for game/trophy/size string
Example 1:
Code:
   "exportTrophyInfo": false,
    "storeOriginals": false,
    "processOriginals": true,
    "acceptedTypes": [".PNG", ".JPG", ".JPEG"],
    "frameWidth": 15,
    "exportSizes": [240, 120],
    "exportTypes": [".JPEG", ".PNG"]
    "imageNameRoot": 'bit-@t',
    "imageNameEnd": '@s'
BitHunter will load the trophy images without storing them on your drive, and will then apply a 15pixel thick frame to them. It will export 240x240 and 120x120 images both in .jpeg and .png format. The file name will be bit-trophyName-XXXXXXX-imageSize.fileType

Example 2:
Code:
   "exportTrophyInfo": true,
    "storeOriginals": true,
    "frameWidth": 20,
    "exportSizes": [64],
    "exportTypes": [".PNG"]
    "imageNameRoot": '@g-wow-@s',
    "imageNameEnd": '@t'
BitHunter will store the game's trophies information in a .CSV file. It will then load the trophy images and store them in the /originals folder. Then it will apply a 20px thick frame, and export 64x64 images both in .png format. The file name will be gameName-wow-imageSize-XXXXXXX-trophyName.fileType

Example 3:
Code:
   "exportTrophyInfo": false,
    "storeOriginals": true,
    "frameWidth": 4,
    "exportSizes": [128, 64, 32],
    "imageNameRoot": ''
    "imageNameEnd": ''
BitHunter will load the trophy images and store them in the /originals folder. Then it will apply a 4px thick frame, and export 128x128, 64x64 and 32x32 images both in .png format. . The file name will be XXXXXXX.fileType

Example 4:
Code:
   "exportTrophyInfo": true,
    "storeOriginals": false,
    "processOriginals": false,
    "frameWidth": 4,
    "exportSizes": [128, 64, 32],
    "imageNameRoot": ''
    "imageNameEnd": ''
BitHunter will only save the game's trophies information in a .CSV file. It will not store, nor process the trophy images.

Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for the heads-up on this script earlier! :beer:
BitHunter Tool to Extract Pull PS4 Game Trophy Data by AlexKalopsia.jpg

Comments

Never understood the sense of Trophies...
I'm playing games to play a great story, to have fun, to relax, whatever... But I'm sero interested in getting a virtual trophy. What is the sense of it? Only for competition?

(it's a serious question, maybe you can share your point of view to make me understand the intention of it 🙂)

True

I am not interested in trophies lol, I have played and completed so many games, I have never checked how many trophies I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back