Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 16, 2018 at 6:55 PM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous guides, today PlayStation 4 modder @XeXSolutions shared a new Black Ops 3 Mods demo video on a PS4 4.05 exploited console via his YouTube Channel used in upcoming mods for the PS4-AIO RTE Tool. :D

This comes following the update earlier today from @flatz on Twitter with news of PS4 4.05 homebrew coming soon and a Test Application Hello world, PS4! picture courtesy of VVildCard777 via notzecoxao. (y)

Black Ops 3 Mods For PS4 4.05 Firmware

Song Used:
  • Disfigure - Blank (HYLO REMIX)
  • Far Out - Chains (feat. Alina Renae)
Be sure to follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XeXSolutions
Join my Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/ecp4CGs
Contact me on Skype: xex.solutions

For an awesome modding community join XPGameSaves.com.

More videos on there way...
Black Ops 3 PS4 Mods (4.05 Jailbreak) via MODDEDWARFARE
Black Ops 3 Mods for PS4 4.05 Firmware Demo by XeXSolutions.jpg

Comments

I agree multiplayer on PS3 was ruined because of mod menus. Especially on Call of Duty I got deranked everyday. It ruins everything. I like Homebrew and single player mods but not multiplayer.
I'm of the opinion that multiplayer mods are fun as long as they're not being totally abused to be a complete ahole to other players 24/7... Like with PC gaming it's basically down to the game developers to deal with cheaters and it's so much easier to mod and even bypass detections on PC games so realistically just cause a game is on console doesn't mean people should expect it to not have modders/cheaters...

That's the problem people are going to abuse mods regardless especially little five year olds on COD. We don't need people running around on COD WW2 with godmode don't be naive. PS4 is closed source so modders shouldn't exist to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back