Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 6, 2020 at 12:35 AM       4,562       29            
Proceeding the leaked images of PS5 Swappable White Console Plates, Sony's confirmation that PS4 Peripherals & Accessories Are Not Compatible with PS5 Games and the PS5 News of Updatable DualSense Controller Software comes some purported Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images from an anonymous source via _AlexKyaw on Twitter who states they may be from an early prototype. :unsure:

They don't appear to look like the previously leaked black PS5 Development Kit Controller Images, and from his Tweets below to quote:

PlayStation 5 DualSense controller has been leaked showing a black variant of the controller. Source is unknown.

Here are more shots of the black DualSense controller. The controller seems to be an early prototype rather than the final product.

Anyways, in my opinion, I prefer the black and white variant than the full-on black theme. What's yours?

Feel free to let us know your thoughts on these in the PlayStation 5 Forums.

Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 2.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 3.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 4.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 5.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 6.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 7.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 8.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 9.jpg Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 10.jpg
Black PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller Images Surface, Prototype Leak 11.jpg

Comments

Ekkushido

Contributor
Verified
When I see those controllers the first thing I think about is Yoga pants.

Found a picture that reflects that feeling.

I didn't really like the design of the DS4 already (which certainly didn't stop me from using it), but the DualSense is on a different level.

arifx2

Contributor
Still don't know like the button 🤮, but if all black varians exist then might change minds, for now just waiting with ps4 that rarely played 😑, want to see the real live ps5 use the all online ps now or the official emulator for ps1-4 😆, this all digital not really interesting. 😗

Recent Articles
MiraTempReport: Mira Temperature Reports PS4 Payload via Notifications
We've covered PS4 Pro Fan Noise Testing, a PS4 Fan Booster Payload and some PS4 Fan Control Payloads to adjust the PlayStation 4 fan speed and temperature... with the latest MiraTempReport PS4...
CGFw: Check Game Firmware App for Required PS4 Version by OfficialAhmed
Following the FRMCHK Web Database to identify PS4 games in Firmware groups and his previous ThemeDumperFTP release, today PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available on Twitter an...
PS4 Remote Play on 6.72 Without PS4REN Dump by Sinofevil1997 via Zecoxao
Proceeding the PS4 Remote Play Enabler PS4REN v2.0 update and the PS4 Remote Play Without PSN Access PS4REN Guide, this weekend Sinofevil1997 shared a backup archive.dat dump via @zecoxao on...
Override 2: Ultraman Deluxe Edition PS5 Game Trailer and More Videos!
Since the last batch of PS5 gameplay trailers, in PlayStation 5 News today the latest include an Override 2: Ultraman Deluxe Edition Announce PS5 Trailer, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood -...