Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few people asking about converting payloads to .js so I will post this here.

With 5.05 we don't need to use payload.js anymore you can just make a single .html file with the exploit and payload in a single file, thank you to @XVortex you will notice this on his PS4 HEN GitHub inside the exploit folder.

I put together this .py file that you can use to convert a .bin into index.html
usage:
bin2html.py [binfile]

example:
bin2html.py AppToUsb.bin
Convert .BIN Into Index.html for 5.05 Exploit and Payloads Guide.jpg

Comments

@Cyb3rr - this really does simplify the process! Just wondering, the Readme states to 'drag and drop' but can it be used in batch files or via a command line interface to do batch files?

This is great, my plan is to customize and add ps4-hen-vtx v1.6, gonna name it HEN, as it's own folder inside the exploits 5.05 directory into al-azifs ps4 host exploit, currently there are 4 folders (dumper, ftp, mira and blocker) in there, my question is, where do i get those jscript script files (expl, homebrew, kernel, ping, rop, syscalls & userland), is it easy as copying those from one of the folders in the exploits 5.05 directory and putting it along with the ps4-hen-vtx index?, also i don't want to use mira so do i delete the mira jscript script file as well or leave it cause it's causing some problems as of late

Basically i just want my custom made al-azif ps4 host exploit by adding ps4-hen-vtx v1.6 in the exploits 5.05 directory, hoping someone can help

@prezax From what i know you need to put this inside the 5.05 folder which is inside the exploits folder of al-azifs ps4 host exploit right, but where exactly did you put this index file?, cause i'd like to mirror what you did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back