Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few people asking about converting payloads to .js so I will post this here.

With 5.05 we don't need to use payload.js anymore you can just make a single .html file with the exploit and payload in a single file, thank you to @XVortex you will notice this on his PS4 HEN GitHub inside the exploit folder.

I put together this .py file that you can use to convert a .bin into index.html
usage:
bin2html.py [binfile]

example:
bin2html.py AppToUsb.bin
Convert .BIN Into Index.html for 5.05 Exploit and Payloads Guide.jpg

Comments

@muxi available, don't think so.
but you can fork my one and edit it, it has a very simple and convenient interface and a good base to work with in my opinion

@mtnjustarie Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately my programming skills are not sufficient for this. I only develop Exploit menus, for which I need the payloads in html format, as they already exist under FW 5.05. I had hoped that a converter for 6.72 payloads would be already available.

@FrogDR Thanks for your advice, but that's not what I was getting at. I think that the development of the exploit for FW 6.72 is not yet mature enough, as is the case with FW 5.05.

My point is to have a payload (BIN or HTML) under FW 6.72 that already contains the entire exploit chain, as is the case under FW 5.05, and in a file size that is in the KB range. If a HTML version is not available, a BIN2HTML converter would be the best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back