Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few people asking about converting payloads to .js so I will post this here.

With 5.05 we don't need to use payload.js anymore you can just make a single .html file with the exploit and payload in a single file, thank you to @XVortex you will notice this on his PS4 HEN GitHub inside the exploit folder.

I put together this .py file that you can use to convert a .bin into index.html
usage:
bin2html.py [binfile]

example:
bin2html.py AppToUsb.bin
Convert .BIN Into Index.html for 5.05 Exploit and Payloads Guide.jpg

Comments

@Cyb3rr my payload is apparently too big in a html file xd, it works as a js and bin in 4.55 and as a bin in 5.05, but not as html in 5.05.
i wonder if you'll be able to solve it, it gives out of memory issue, both in your and stooged's version.
the html file gets to 370 kb.

Having trouble with Vortex Hen 1.6

I am using an ESP8266 and created my own spiffs/sketch.

I have mira working using the .js files ok

I have PS4FTP, DB-SG, Disc Dumper and apptousb working fine using the all in one HTML versions

However with vortex hen 1.6 using the html from the vortex git and the one posted by @prezax it runs says welcome to HEN 1.6 I get debug settings but no games will run.

I tried to convert the bin to html but all I get is out of memory errors.

Any ideas, tried everything

yesterday was fine. today 3 crashes. one opening hen , two games 4.55 and 5.05 another time everything working well? any ideas?

you must install game with this hen. this os strange too. anyone got hen without crashes?

@prezax yep that was it all my 5.95 pkg that I installed using mira would not unlock all the 4.55 and previous I did on 4.55 unlocked. I did not notice as they were in folders and dud not try them

I only had a handful of 5.05 so I'll just reinstall. Hopefully rest mode may work now ;)

Thanks again

@Cyb3rr:
Have you actually tried converting @stooged's DB_SG_Backup.bin and using the .html on a 5.05 PS4?

It's causing mine to crash and says Not enough system memory.
(and why is the payload in hexadecimal?)

Thanx for your time

i change my xvortex hen 1.6 to kiiwii package .. testing now .. first boot all working for now

5.05 SELF HOST INDEX V1.5
  • Vtxhen 1.6
  • Vtxdumper 1.8
  • Vtxftp 1.3
  • Update blocker
  • Mirahen
  • Linux loader
  • DB SG Backup v2 (Trophy support)
  • APPTOUSB
  • Kexec
  • Bin Loader (stand alone)
  • ReactPsPlus (2013)