Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 6, 2018 at 7:23 AM       55      
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this snowy weekend PlayStation 4 developers are keeping the 4.05 PS4 Scene fire burning with a DumpFile405 PS4 4.05 File Decrypter based off original code from wskeu and following his 1.01 Port to decrypt usermodules by VVildCard777 alongside a significant bug fix in libftps4 from IDC. :fire:

Download: DumpFile405-master.zip / DumpFile405 GIT / libftps4.bin (1.05 MB - Recompiled FTP Payload with latest bugfix by @segobi using IP: 192.168.2.37 port 1337) / libftps4-master (Fix Fully FTP).rar (11 KB) via @GrimDoe / LibFTPS4 GIT / DumpFileUncharted.bin / DumpFileLBP3.bin by @MagicSeb / DumpFile455

The libftps4 fix should allow those with 4.05 PS4 Full Root FTP access using IDC's 4.05 Exploit / FTP Payload forks to achieve a more complete directory listing now. (y)

To quote from the README.md file: DumpFile405

File Decrypter for the PS4 version 4.05

Change your ip address to use the pc you are listening ie:
Code:
socat - tcp-listen:9023
send the payload like:
Code:
socat -u FILE:DumpFile405.bin TCP:<ps4 ip>:9020
Compile with IDC's Cturt *** mod ps4-payload-*** https://github.com/idc/ps4-payload-***
  • on your usb stick (fat32) make a directory /405
  • insert into the ps4 and run the payload
This will dump all the usermodules self/sprx/sdll/sexe onto your usb in the /405 folder decrypted some like eboots are renamed because i was too lazy to implement folder generation to mimic the ps4 fs but you can change to code to suit whatever you choose to :)

=Credits=
  • Specter for his kernel exploit / code execution method / syscall 11 which makes this easy
  • IDC for his mod of the Cturt *** and his patches to allow for self decryption
  • Grass Skeu for the original code base this was made from (DumpFile for 1.76 built for hitodamas ps4sdk)
Thanks to @dodolover, @DoxyMarket, @prreis and @Spoofayy for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox early this morning! :kitty:
DumpFile405 PS4 4.05 File Decrypter by VVildCard777 & LibFTPS4 Fix.jpg

Comments

Sorry for the noob .. Someone make for me the cusa0049 file .bin, thats it? I need send it as payload? Can someone write steps what to do? Because someone else post here a fix or something i so confused

did you change the ip in main.c to your pc ip?
here's where it needs changed. it's for listening.
server.sin_addr.s_addr = IP(192, 168, 1, 64); //change
server.sin_port = sceNetHtons(9023);

did you run listen before you sent payload?
did you make a folder called 405 on usb, and put usb into slot usb0.

i4Fke0l.png

I managed to dump those files to 405 folder inside USB. Are those files only dumped from BD? or from all files (self/sprx/sdll/sexe) in PS4?

glad you got it working.

they're dumped from system it should be all files, but you can edit the path in the src and decrypt other self files. like from discs.

Can you share some of the decrypted files with me and the rest of the community.

fifa may be dumped already??? maybe you can check those files if it is. but good job getting it working.

could you please upload the sprx/sdll/etc? - everything from the first dump. I'm not on 4.05 and want to look at them, and others probably would too.

if thats too much I really only want to see a few files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back