Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 30, 2018 at 5:24 AM       16,963       36            
Proceeding the AppendumPS4 .ELF Host / Off-Host Menu, PlayStation 4 developer @DeathRGH (Discord) shared on Twitter today a Dying Light PS4 Dev / Cheat Menu Update PKG file with details below. (y)

Download: EP1018-CUSA03991_00-DLEEGAME000000V2-A0199-V0100.pkg (74.38 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from the embedded tweet: "Today I got something very special for you. I ported a pc dev menu for dying light to ps4. It is packed into an update file."

Check out a demonstration video below alongside some other tweets making rounds on Twitter today! :fire:

AW 1.00 / PS4 5.05 MEME
Dying Light 1.00 PS4 Dev/Cheat Menu
Dying Light PS4 Dev Cheat Menu Update PKG by DeathRGH.jpg

Comments

Di1Ly

Contributor
Verified
@DeathRGH
Just test it. Fantastic!!! I install it on the version 1.0.
There is a bug in the game - I can't start mission.
Now I have start it!!! Thank you very much!!

But there is the bug - in program.
If you start any mission then open menu, you can't close it, because dev menu will be at the background.
One way to close it - to close the game.
Can you fix it?

aki2008

Contributor
thank for mod dev menu. i install game & dev menu. open the game & open dev menu. open god mode & play the game. god mode not work i die... :D

dev menu another one it work. such as item. how it work ? :bananaman:

Recent Articles
Biofeedback May Be Utilized in DualShock 5 to Modify User Experience
Since last month's rumors of a DS5 Built-in Microphone, according to a recently discovered Sony Interactive Entertainment patent the DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller may utilize biofeedback to modify...
Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
Named one of PlayStation's Most-Wanted PS4 Games of early 2020, next week Capcom's Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection joins the latest PS4 game releases! šŸ¤© Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection...
Golang Library to Read PS4 Controller Evdev Events by Mrasband
Since covering the PyPS4Controller Linux Module in development, this weekend mrasband made available a Golang Library based on the Go Programming Language designed at Google to read PS4 DualShock...
AppendumPS4 v2.00 for PlayStation 4 v5.05 Preview by DeathRGH
Proceeding the AppendumPS4 v1.0 release, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer @DeathRGH shared via Twitter a preview of the AppendumPS4 v2.00 mod menu in development on his YouTube Channel. šŸ˜...