Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 13, 2020 at 10:14 AM       65      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the PS4 PKG Unpacker, PKGDecrypt, PS4 PKGDec Tool, PS4PKGViewer, OrbisPKG PS4 Tool, UnPKG, his recent Lapy Games Collection PS4 PKG and River Raid PS4 WIP project PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy is back via Twitter with an Easy PKG Extractor to extract installed PS4 PKGs (Packages) to a USB device connected to the console! 😍

Download: Easy PKG Extractor 1.07 - Lapy.rar (50.4 MB - includes Easy PKG Extractor 1.07 - Lapy.pkg) / Mirror

Spoiler: Legacy Versions

And from the Tweets below, to quote: App for PS4 5.05 aimed at less experienced users.

Allows extract PKGs installed in the console to a USB device connected to it.

There are other ways to do this using FTP or PS4-Xplorer, but it is not as simple as with this app.
  • Automatically determines which port the USB device is connected to (usb0 or usb1).
  • It shows a progress bar to know the percentage of our copy.
  • Allows you to cancel the copy at any time.
Small project made for a Cuban friend, I only publish it because I love the interface.

v1.01
  • Fixing a problem with the name of some files and with the calculation of the percentage of the progress bar. Thank you very much to NagatoRevenge for testing it and to Vijay71518636 for the feedback
v1.02

Added copy options to also extract the Patch and DLCs There are 7 copy options, change the selected one with triangle until you find the one you need:
  • PKG+Patch+DLCs
  • PKG+Patch
  • PKG+DLCs
  • Patch+DLCs
  • PKG only
  • Patch only
  • DLCs only
v1.03
  • Added the option to extract PKG from external drives, but only those with native PS4 format. Use L1 and R1 to change the disk. Thank you very much to my friend abodora2 for the tests and the image.
v1.04
  • Added the option not to load the images to navigate faster between games / apps by pressing L2.
  • Patch size and DLC size are now also displayed.
v1.05
  • Added multi FW selection screen (4.74, 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02) Credits and thanks to notzecoxao and Cedsaill2 for beta test it (y)
v1.06
  • Added multi FW selection screen (4.74, 5.05, 6.72 and 7.02) Credits and thanks to notzecoxao and Cedsaill2 for beta test it (y)

PS: - don't renamed 😁
v1.07

Spoiler: Related Tweets

Spoiler: Videos

Easy PKG Extractor to Extract PS4 PKGs (Packages) by Lapy05575948.jpg

Easy PKG Extractor to Extract PS4 PKGs (Packages) by Lapy05575948 2.jpg

Easy PKG Extractor to Extract PS4 PKGs (Packages) by Lapy05575948 3.jpg

Comments

so in short this is a game "dumper"? was under the impression "extractor" would extract the contents of the game

Hi, i have a question...

When i use the latest Hen with the spoof i can install Borderlands 3 but i cant launch it... can i use the Explorer or FTP server to copy the game, change the target FW of the app and install as FPKG? Did someone test this?

@Lapy, sorry am late to the party but what the heck. If the PS4's database becomes corrupt after a KP or power cut, is it possible to copy the unrecognized Fpkg files still on the PS4's hdd to a usb or external hdd? This has been my single most reason why I keep double copies of mvp fpkgs files on my external hdd.

@Rzio I think it works by scanning the directories on the HDD for pkg files so yes it would still work if your database became corrupt.

@Lapy would have to confirm this but I think I'm correct.

Update to Easy PKG Extractor 1.04 PS4
  • Added the option not to load the images to navigate faster between games / apps by pressing L2.
  • Patch size and DLC size are now also displayed.

@Lapy thanks for the update! the new features you mentioned work very well :)

the issues i had mentioned in my last post still persist though, so it would be great if you would take a look at them as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back