GTAV PS4 Azura 1.1 Menu update, PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u (Twitter) has now released a Far Cry 4 PS4 Mod Menu for 1.76 PlayStation 4 OFW console owners through AzuraMenu.com.
To quote from 2much4u on NGU: Note: The following is only for 1.76 PS4's, and because of that, is not able to be used online.
It has been tested and confirmed working on both the US and EU game regions. It is currently unknown if it will work on the JP region. It will only work on version 1.00 of Far Cry 4, which means there are no updates or dlc.
This was an interesting and fun experiment to try working on a different game than GTA V. Far Cry 4 is also a game that very little has been done for (modding wise) which makes the challenge all the more exciting. As I have previously stated, FC4 has a native system similar to GTA's.
However, it is not nearly in-depth and from my attempts to hook a few natives, I realized it may be left-over debug code. The natives related to drawing are all just empty functions and I was unable to get raw button input, which makes the menu base rather interesting.
It uses the mission objective box for drawing text so the menu base has to combine all the options, title, scroller, and credits to a single string. Without raw button input I was able to use the angle of the player's camera and the player's melee to control it. Because of this, the menu cannot be used in vehicles, safe zones, and other situations in which camera and weapon usage is limited.
I left print coordinates in there so people could request teleport locations that I may get around to adding someday. I'm looking forward to researching other mostly untouched games in the future and would recommend other developers wanting to test their skills do so as well.
It is not the most stable mod ever, so try not to get mad if the game crashes in the middle of a mission
- Navigate to AzuraMenu.com on your PS4
- Press the load Azura - Far Cry 4 button
- Exit web browser with home button (NOT CIRCLE)
- Launch Far Cry 4 (Make sure FC4 was not already running or else this will not work)
- BadChoicesZ - Notifications code
- ZiL0G80 - Disable process ASLR address
- Zecoxao - Firmware version spoof address
- kR105 - Dlclose exploit sample code
- CTurt, flatz, SKFU, droogie, Xerpi, bigboss, Hunger, Takezo, Proxima - PS4 *** and background research making all this possible